Noble Studios’ executive team announces the addition of David LaPlante as a strategic advisor and associate. As a member of the digital agency’s advisory board, LaPlante will contribute his 20 years of experience in leading technology businesses from start-up to multi-million dollar global ventures. As an associate, he will assist Noble Studios and its clients in translating behavior sciences into strategy and applied technology.
Prior to Noble Studios, LaPlante was co-founder/CEO of digital marketing agency and messaging platform developer Twelve Horses (acquired in 2009) and a co-founder of Nevada's Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology, where he served as chairman for five years.
Throughout his career, LaPlante has received dozens of industry awards for client work and professional accolades including:
- Nevada Technology Hall of Fame by Nevada's Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology
- 20/20 Visionary by Nevada Business Journal
- Lifetime Professional Achievement Award by University of Nevada
- Inaugural “Twenty under 40” Inductee into the Reno-Tahoe Young Professionals Network
- Marketer of the Year by the Reno-Tahoe American Marketing Association
- Technology Company of the Year by Technology Business Alliance of Nevada
- “Twelve to Watch in 2012” by Reno Gazette-Journal
LaPlante graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno with dual degrees in finance and economics.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a full-service digital agency specializing in Web, mobile and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Inc., eBay, Ford, Haws Corporation, Hotwire, Newport Beach & Co., Tahoe South, Union Square Business Improvement District, University of California, Wildfire by Google, and more. Visit the award-winning agency online at noblestudios.com.