Inyo County redesigned its existing website, www.theothersideofcalifornia.com, in order to better integrate its current branding strategy and provide the visitor with a more inspiring online experience. As part of the redesign, the site's total number of pages was reduced in order to serve as a portal website that drives traffic to its chamber members.
Inyo County's website goals were:
1. To increase awareness of and interest in Inyo County
2. To increase overall visitor traffic to the site
3. To drive increased traffic to the chamber members
4. To capture visitor data (i.e. email, geographic info) to use for future marketing efforts
5. To encourage and inspire site visitors to plan a trip to Inyo County
A website redesign that better captures the county's branding strategy of authenticity and local culture. The following tasks were executed:
· A new design that integrates Inyo County's branding with visual element and a non-template structure in order to provide a better visitor experience
· Creation of a content management system that can be accessed by multiple users.
· The inclusion of other new elements:
- Email capture system (via an existing email service provider)
- Weather widget
- Addition of Google analytics code on all pages of website
Launch date: June 13, 2008. Total project time: 7 weeks from project sign-off.
We selected Noble Studios to develop a website for one of our new clients, they not only "got it' in terms of what we were trying to accomplish they delivered the project on time and on budget. The customer service and responsiveness they provided exceeded our expectations." I highly recommend them.
Strategic Marketing Group