2012 was a significant year of growth for Noble Studios. As we close on another year and we reflect on all we have to be thankful for, you came to mind. You – our clients, partners, vendors, staff, family and the community – are what make Noble Studios extraordinary.
Here are our Noble highlights from 2012:
- 27 Noblebots strong and growing: We’ve double the size of our staff in the past two years and expect to grow by another 10% in the coming months
- Several cool new projects: University of Nevada Campus Tour, Tahoe South mobile, Noble Studios website and mobile, Visit Pahrump, EDAWN website, Squaw Valley Website, Lineage Logistics website, LTVA Truth or Dare Facebook App Game, Autodesk 360 Hub Portal Website, Samasource Website, Autodesk AutoCAD Facebook Tabs, SpeakingPhoto App and many more from Wildfire by Google
- We were published: AllFacebook, Smart Brief, Ragan, Health Care News, Business 2 Community, Northern Nevada Business Weekly, Nevada Public Radio, Reno Gazette Journal and more
- Our community and culture grew: Collectively, we donated more than $102,000 in services/funds and volunteered more than 1700 hours
- New leaders emerged: Sterling Hamilton, lead developer of Technical Services; Sarah Porter, lead account manager of Account Services; and Jodie Litster, lead project manager of Account Services
- We stayed connected: Think Tank Blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube, SMG Tourism Conference, NCET Expo, WordCamp Reno, Nevada Governor's Conference on Tourism, Social Media Day, and the list goes on…
- We attended epic industry events: PhoneGap, CodeIgniter, WordCamp Reno, Hack4Reno, and NCET Tech Wednesday
- We received high accolades: Twenty under 40, Distinguished Women & Men in Nevada, Captains of the Industry, Rising Star Developer of the Year, Communicator Award, W3 Awards, WebAward, Best Places to Work finalist and more
Noble Studios turns 10 in July 2013. As we enter the double digits, we’re looking forward to even more excitement, innovation and community. We’d love to hear about your accomplishments too. Share them in the comments below or spark a conversation with us via Twitter or Facebook.
With sincere appreciation, we wish you success, health and work-life balance in 2013.