Have you ever wondered why some people constantly win prizes, while others win nothing? We recently held a contest of our own and learned all about the “club” and “art” of entering a contest and how to dramatically increase your chances of winning.
There are so many contests, it is impossible to enter them all. Here are a few ways to increase your odds:
- First, focus on prizes you really want to win.
- Find a local sweepstakes to enter. The smaller the entry pool, the better your chances.
- Concentrate on sweepstakes with lots of prizes.
- Enter the maximum number of times specified in the rules.
- If you can view the participants, focus on contests with fewer competing entries.
- Follow the directions exactly or you could be disqualified.
- Be sure to check out eligibility and restrictions. If a contest is open to everyone, the entry population will be greater.
- Length and time of entry. The longer it takes to enter a contest, the fewer amount entries will be received.
- Determine the level of attractiveness. The hotter the prize, the tighter the competition will be.
- Build your referral network and ask your followers to vote for you.
There is also a group of people (aka the contest enterers “club”) who actively seek out contests and sweepstakes to enter. They alert each other when there are new contests and vote for each other to win.
We invite you to “Like” our Facebook page to learn more about our contests and the latest tech news.