Branding is the key to business success. It is the fastest way to standout and promote your product offerings. There are many opportunities to visually brand your company from your website to your social media pages. Look at what we did.
Here are five ways to visually brand your Facebook page:
1. Your profile picture is the most visual element on your Facebook page. It appears in the upper left corner of your page, occupying the most visual real estate on your page. The maximum dimensions of a profile are 180px x 520px. However, you do not want to make your profile image so large that your tab navigation drops below the fold.
2. The photostrip should compliment your profile image. Be careful though. The five images shuffle every time someone visits your page.
3. Underneath your profile image is the tab navigation. We use this area to showcase our photo albums, contests, links, notes and YouTube videos. You have 35 characters to work with and custom icons. It is best to limit your navigation menu to avoid clutter.
4. Featured “Likes” is a great way to promote companies you follow, publications you read, clients or related interests. To edit your featured “Likes” go to “Edit Page > Featured” and select five from the list of pages you “Like.”
5. The profile thumbnail is the image next to all of your posts and comments. By default, the thumbnail shows only a portion of your profile picture. If you go to “Edit Page > Profile Picture > Edit Thumbnail,” you can edit the thumbnail image by dragging it or you can upload an image specifically for this purpose.
Contact Noble Studios at 775-883-6000 and see how we can help you create a social media plan and visually brand your Facebook page. Click here to see how we have branded our page.