Accounts Receivable Manager
Thank you for your interest in Noble Studios!
As always, we will do our best to review each resume with careful consideration and respond back in a timely manner. Please note that there will be a longer than normal response time as we navigate the current economic climate.
Noble Studios (Noble) is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager to build positive financial relationship experiences with our clients through proper invoicing within standardization that are reflective to both the Client’s and Noble’s requirements. The AR Manager shall work with any and all personnel to assure timely and accurate invoicing and financial communication over expectations occurs. The AR Manager will at times be required to interface with operational managers and the executive team. They will work closely with the Accounts Payable (AP) Manager and be expected to provide reporting on a monthly, weekly, and sometimes daily basis.
- Assure timely collection of money due to Noble and be responsible for timely banking deposits via RDS or branch banking.
- Monitor and report on changes in payment standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage travel, mileage and expense reports to ensure all applicable fees are applied appropriately.
- Assure Noble’s brand standard is being carried across in all accounting touchpoints and deliverables.
- Conduct credit checks on customers (as needed) and establish and manage limits.
- Responsible for maintaining client files/filing - physical and/or digital
- Make recommendations to improve the quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- Review Scopes of Work (SOWs) and client documentation to ensure all clients are set up properly in our systems and accounting procedures followed are correct.
- Work closely with AP Manager to ensure all accounts are reconciled, properly funded, and managed.
- Assist AP Manager and Benefits Manager and HR or Executives as needed.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in credit and collections.
- Superior spreadsheet skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Must have acceptable findings on Noble Studios’ financial, criminal, and DMV background checks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Managerial skills and experience.
- A great organizational skill set.
- Experience in working in Workamajig, QuickBooks or similar software.
- Ability to multi-task across a variety of tasks and projects
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work well in a team environment and applies strong interpersonal skills in daily work activities
- Ability to influence others by telling a story with data to make business improvements
What’s In It For You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world;
- Competitive benefits package;
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from;
- Working for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.