Associate Director of Client Success
Noble Studios is a creative digital performance marketing agency seeking an Associate Director of Client Success who is excited to participate in an integrated team environment where creativity and performance intersect. The Associate Director of Client Success at Noble Studios is an integral part of the Client Services team and has direct relationships with Noble Studios' senior leadership. He/She builds strategic operational plans for clients and balances expectations and execution of creative digital performance work. As the senior point of client contact, the Associate Director of Client Success focuses his/her time on managing the agency relationship with the client and provides leadership for the agency’s Client Success Managers.
We’re looking for an Associate Director of Client Success to work under the direction of our Vice President of Client Services and bring a level of expertise and experience that will help Noble continue shaping and evolving leading-edge strategic creative digital performance solutions. Our rallying cry is “Let’s Be Better Every Day,” and we want to find a team member and leader who embraces this wholeheartedly.
Additionally, Noble Studios’ core principles include leading with good intent, making meaningful connections, showing ownership and being empowering. Anyone who joins our team should be passionate about these company principles. They are invaluable to our team. Additional qualities that ensure success at Noble Studios are intellectual curiosity, the ability to be both strategic and tactical, a passion for solving problems, pride and ownership of your craft, flexibility and aptitude for change, strong analytical skills and innovative thinking, the ability to be objective and the ability to communicate and work well with others, accountability, product and project ownership, proactiveness.
- Lead Client Success Managers in managing strategic client engagements (projects and ongoing services) effectively to ensure client satisfaction along with balanced ROI of efforts to impact.
- Lead the account planning process in partnership with Noble’s head of Strategy and Insights and head of Client Services to maximize account opportunities, growth and retention.
- Oversee a portfolio of clients, managing high-level client relationships, and working with them to define and distill their goals.
- Develop strategy to support those goals, create success metrics, and lead client services teams to execute stellar service delivery.
- Manage the P&L for each of Noble’s top accounts to meet or exceed revenue and margin goals established by the executive team.
- Continually build and use a deep understanding of clients’ business, including in-depth knowledge of industry segment, competitor behaviors, and target audiences, along with your knowledge of digital marketing to position Noble’s solutions so that they support client goals.
- Anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges, and manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase Noble’s value and reputation.
- Lead and mentor CSMs and Coordinators, developing their skills and knowledge and helping to expand connections across Noble departments and within our key verticals.
- Partner with Noble’s subject matter experts to drive integrated solutions for the benefit of our clients.
- Ensure accurate and timely scoping, estimation, scheduling, and coordination efforts for projects and service delivery.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and milestones to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion to enable them to do their best work.
- Provide thought leadership on services, products, marketing best practices and client industry priorities
- A four-year college degree or equivalent education and experience in a related discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in client relationship / account management within the marketing/technology/web industry including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Demonstrated success with client relationship management or customer service showing ability to build strong and lasting business relationships.
- Demonstrated success managing a team within an agency environment.
- Financial acumen with budgets, P&Ls, forecasting, pricing or similar in a business environment.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to facilitate outcomes.
- Comfort and experience with recommending solutions and making a business case for investments even when there’s a level of ambiguity in the requirements.
- Accurate verbal and written communication skills to inspire confidence.
Ability to set expectations, be clear and concise in communication and to ensure understanding and agreement.
- Deep working knowledge of current digital technologies and ability to learn, understand, and know how and when to apply new/emerging technologies.
- Ability to gain consensus and build enthusiasm for Noble’s / your ideas and solutions.
- Ability to be an assertive, inspiring forward-thinking problem solver who enjoys motivating a team to deliver great work.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other team members and varying personalities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in alignment with Noble’s company values and standards.
- Knowledge and experience with the concepts behind our technology offerings, including website design and development and performance marketing.
- Ability to provide own transportation, valid license, and adequate insurance (100/300/100) to drive for client work and events.
- Ability to perform all duties physically in Noble's headquarters office in Reno during core business hours and travel as required.
- Master’s Degree in marketing, business administration, statistics or related field.
- Proven success leading a team strategizing digital marketing solutions in an agency or as a client.
- Knowledge of selling methods that result in strong relationships and client business growth.
- Digital Marketing agency experience and/or education.
- Familiarity with Noble’s geographical markets and target verticals (hospitality and tourism, B2B, health and wellness, higher education, etc.)
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.