Client Engagement Manager
Noble Studios is seeking a Client Engagement Manager to join our Client Services team!
The Client Services team acts as Noble Studios clients’ representatives at the agency, and as the agency’s representatives with clients. Client Engagement Managers are responsible for attaining new revenue and growing Noble’s account roster. Client Engagement Managers are responsible for sourcing and identifying new project opportunities that come from new prospects for the agency. It is important that Client Engagement Managers align new customer acquisition against the cultural and strategic goals for Noble Studios to ensure that the client is a “right fit” for both parties. Client Engagement works closely with Client Success Managers (CSM) and internal departments (Strategic Planning, Creative, Technical, Strategic Services and Accounting) to identify appropriate resources to deliver creative solutions that are spelled out in detailed scopes of work.
Client Engagement (CE) Managers work closely with the VP of Client Services and company Executives to identify viable leads and close business. CEMs work with the team to develop capabilities presentations, scopes of work, and identify opportunities to both up-sell and cross-sell existing clients with the CSMs. CEMs are responsible for identifying when a client’s scope of work has the potential to be ongoing and warrants an Account Manager to facilitate long-term growth and client ROI.
Client Engagement Managers maintain a deep understanding of strategic client verticals, as well as trends and widely adopted technologies within digital marketing. CE managers are responsible for setting up projects for success. This includes setting client expectations, briefing our internal team, and making sure projects enter the agency with an appropriate profit margin. CEMs stay involved after the close of a contract to ensure Noble Studios delivers the project(s) according to scope with measured profitability, and we achieve overall client satisfaction and desired results.
- Identify net new leads and qualify for a win/win fit
- Create thoughtful and detailed scopes of work for new client projects, proposals or RFPs
- Lead, manage and develop new business by generating persuasive, inspiring and memorable proposals / presentations that are either proactive pitches or in response to clients’ needs and requests; identify opportunities to introduce Noble Studios to new client divisions
- Forge a working relationship with potential clients so they see Noble as a partner who helps them accomplish their goals with strategic digital solutions
- Develop nurture strategies for long-term prospects in order to maintain a warm leads funnel
- Sell the value of the services Noble provides; define the objectives for client projects; set client expectations
- Identify what members of the team need to be involved in architecting and scoping a client solution; accurately and, in a timely manner scope, estimate, and deliver final SOW
- Effectively communicate project expectations and milestones to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion
- Scope projects with profitability margin and oversee quality control for projects
- Work with the CSMs for clean hand-offs of clients that warrant a more long term and strategic engagement
- Maintain close communications with clients throughout the scoping process to promptly address clients’ concerns, needs and questions
- Participate in the analysis of final projects’ profitability, revenue, margins, billing rates and staff utilization
- Stay current on latest uses of technology and design elements in mobile and web marketing platforms, creative techniques and development techniques to encourage the use of the latest methods when appropriate
Successful Client Engagement team members regularly demonstrate the ability to:
- Achieve or exceed an individual sales goal;
- Identify opportunities and solutions that will show value and Return on Investment (ROI) to a client;
- Set expectations, be clear and concise in communication to ensure understanding and agreement;
- Negotiate contracts, navigate political environments and communicate difficult/sensitive/complex information tactfully;
- Be assertive forward-thinking problem solvers who enjoy laying the foundation for team success;
- Possess the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other team members and varying personality types;
- Be familiar with the concepts behind our technology offerings, including HTML, CSS, Databases, PHP, API, analytics, SEO / SEM;
- Have a solid working knowledge of current digital technologies. Learn, understand and know how and when to apply new/emerging technologies;
- Be technically competent with various software programs, including Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Jira etc.;
- Be willing to travel periodically as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in sales or agency account management in marketing/technology/web/professional services;
- Experience in client relationship management or customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed a sales goal/quota
- A four-year college degree or equivalent experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication, troubleshooting skills;
- The ability to scope technical and marketing solutions and develop crisp written proposals
- Comfortable following defined sales processes and documentation standards while able to navigate new or undefined situations;
- Ability to gain consensus and build enthusiasm for Noble’s / your ideas and solutions;
- Google Analytics Certification
What’s In It for You
- The opportunity to work on accounts for some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world.
- Work / life balance. We say it. We mean it.
- Working for an industry-leading agency: Noble is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.