Creative Content Writer
Creative Content Writer
Working from the Reno OR Las Vegas office, you’ll be responsible for the creation of compelling, creative digital performance content that engages customers, promotes conversions, and elevates the perception of our clients’ brand. Primary day-to-day responsibilities include research and writing long-form web content across our key business verticals including Travel and Hospitality, Higher Education, Health and Wellness, and B2B. Additionally, you’ll also write creative headlines and contribute to creative digital ad campaigns.
- Reporting and working under the direction of the Associate Creative Director/Content, you’ll write engaging creative digital performance content, web content, campaigns, and narratives by crafting compelling, channel-appropriate messaging, and ensuring tonal consistency and cohesion.
- Offer a balanced and versatile approach to creative and performance content writing. Create compelling content while weaving in industry best practices and integrating search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to maximize online visibility.
- Keep up with metrics and reporting, industry trends, new platforms, best practices, and the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, and clients to translate business objectives into actionable, on-brand messages.
- Have great business acumen and communication skills. Give client and internal presentations as needed.
- Collaborate with creative design partners—often on the fly—to adapt copy to work within varying formats and accommodate stakeholder feedback as necessary.
- Proven attention to detail. Professional experience writing in AP style with immaculate spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Utilize WordPress CMS to populate and edit content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, or related field and at least 2 years experience in digital copywriting and content creation or at least 4 years of professional experience at a digital agency.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional online portfolio
- Google Analytics certification, or willingness to obtain before hire
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of web principles such as SEO, Accessibility standard, Analytics, WordPress CMS platform, and HTML basics
- Ability to work from the Reno or Las Vegas office. No relocation assistance is provided.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.