Creative UX Web Designer
Creative user experience (UX) web designers at Noble Studios have a passion for designing visually compelling digital web experiences for well-known, highly regarded brands. A creative at heart, our UX web designers’ have mastered the ability to balance visually beautiful web design layouts with intuitive user experiences and latest web and accessibility standards.
With a strong understanding of their audience, our UX web designer creates personalized experiences that not only delight, but convert. From travel and tourism, health and wellness and B2B, Noble’s creative team creates responsive sites for a variety of verticals, with strong attention to website best practices, ADA compliance, intuitive user flows
Our rallying cry is Let’s Be Better Every Day; are you passionate about your craft? Do you constantly strive to evolve with ever-changing market needs and the industry landscape? We’re a fast-paced agency. You’ll find there’s never a dull day here at Noble.
So what will you do day-to-day?
- You’ll create responsive web designs starting with assisting the project team with research and discovery, connecting the dots of how user needs meet business objectives.
- During the information architecture phase, you’ll produce data-informed sitemaps and wireframes while collaborating with performance marketing teams, developers, and senior creatives.
- You’ll produce visually compelling design concepts using Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- You’ll apply your expert knowledge of web design best practices, accessibility standards, responsive designs and understand how modern web technologies power interactive design concepts.
- In addition to web designs, you’ll help with other digital marketing assets such as creative landing pages, paid ad concepts, emails, etc...
- You have a familiarity with WordPress CMS or other content management systems
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines like it’s second nature to you.
- Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency. Our designers will regularly work with copywriters, strategists, developers, and the VP of Creative and Technology to create forward-thinking concepts for some of the nation’s top brands.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in interaction design, UX design, or a related field
- 3+ years as a web designer at a digital agency or in an in-house setting
- Demonstrated experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other visual design and wireframing tools
- Online portfolio demonstrating your experience in responsive web design
- Conceptual thinking. You have a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation
- Strong communication. You have a strong ability to convey ideas clearly and confidently and give presentations to small and large groups of clients
- A positive attitude and a team-player. We collaborate regularly, have a great team culture and we live up to our name. We lead with good intent in everything we do, we’re humble and we celebrate each other’s success. We’re not fans of big egos.
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world
- Competitive benefits package
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.