Digital Design Intern
Noble Studios is now accepting applicants for a full-time, paid Digital Design Intern in our Reno, Nevada office. Our team works closely with our interns, exposing them to both agency and client projects across a variety of business verticals.
Candidates should be college seniors or graduate students with a background and demonstrated interest and passion for digital web design. The successful candidate will be able to create a variety of compelling design solutions including responsive web page layouts, display ads, print layouts, light video editing, as well as the ability to work quickly and efficiently while enjoying what you do.
In this internship, you’ll learn how work gets done in an agency while contributing to digital design solutions for Noble Studios and its clients.
Ideally, all interns would start in September and be available to work in our Reno office for two to three months.
Visit our website to learn more about what it’s like to work here, who we are as people, what we believe in and the work we do for our clients. If this looks like a potential match for you, we invite you to apply!
We’re looking for somebody who is familiar with the following experience and qualities:
- Digital Design, Interactive Design, Computer Science, or related major
- Strong passion for digital art and graphic design
- Understanding of existing and emerging digital channels
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Web layout software such as Sketch or Adobe Experience Design (XD)
- User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX) design
- General working knowledge of HTML, CSS and working with WordPress
- Bonus: Video editing skills
- A portfolio website is required to be considered for this position
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.