Digital Marketing Specialist
Come join our team of ultra-talented and passionate marketers, analysts and strategists that blend the science of data analysis with the art of exceptional execution to create world-class work for our clients. We back up every idea with insightful data for solutions that make a measurable difference. Noble Studios has a culture of excellence and we seek out team members who feel alive and thrive in this type of environment.
The digital marketing specialist will be responsible for executing and optimizing search engine marketing campaigns under the direction of senior members of the team, and/or in alignment with company methodologies. Campaign activities may include search engine optimization (SEO), local search optimization, content development, link building, paid search campaign management, and marketing research and analysis for assigned clients. Digital Marketing Specialists also contribute to the success of website development projects through search engine optimization (SEO), technical audits, content marketing strategy, and ongoing contributions to the evolution of Noble’s search marketing methodology. Digital Marketing Specialists work hands on with other team members and assigned clients: investigating performance trends, delivering client reporting and communication, and partnering with other internal team members to ensure the delivery of superior results for clients and their end users.
- Participate in developing search marketing plans/strategies in alignment with client goals
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to clearly understand client goals and business objectives in order to contribute to search marketing plan creation
- Manage the execution and ongoing optimization of SEO and paid search marketing campaigns in order to meet ROI goals of assigned clients with minimal supervision
- Monitor campaign performance and create and present performance reports to assigned clients
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support Sr. team members in developing search marketing strategies
- Optimize ad copy and landing pages for search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Monitor assigned client budgets and accurately track pacing within guidelines and/or with guidance from others
- Act as a company resource for SEO and paid search marketing best practices under the direction of senior team members
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Provide support, as needed, on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organizing events, etc.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2+ year(s) experience managing accounts in Google AdWords & Microsoft AdCenter
- 2+ year(s) SEO and SEM experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- A close eye for details, with the ability to forecast and manage client spend and stay within approved client budget
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to work in the Reno headquarters office during core business hours, 8:30a-5:30p Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass company background check
Experience and Skills Desired (but not required):
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads certified
- Experience with CMS platform(s)
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.