Digital Marketing Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Noble Studios!
As always, we will do our best to review each resume with careful consideration and respond back in a timely manner. Please note that there will be a longer than normal response time as we navigate the current economic climate.
Come join our team of ultra-talented and passionate marketers, analysts, and strategists that blend the science of data analysis with the art of exceptional execution to create world-class work for our clients. We back up every idea with insightful data for solutions that make a measurable difference for our clients. Noble Studios has a culture of excellence, and we seek out team members who feel alive and thrive in this type of environment.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for executing and optimizing search engine marketing campaigns under the direction of senior members of the team, using Noble Studio's time-tested company methodologies. Campaign activities may include search engine optimization (SEO), local search optimization, content development, link building, paid search campaign management, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and marketing research and analysis for assigned clients. Digital Marketing Specialists also contribute to the success of website development projects through search engine optimization (SEO), technical audits, content marketing strategy, and ongoing contributions to the evolution of Noble’s search marketing methodology. Digital Marketing Specialists work hands-on with other team members and assigned clients: investigating performance trends, delivering client reporting and communication, and partnering with other internal team members to ensure the delivery of superior results for clients and their end users.
- Participate in developing search marketing plans/strategies in alignment with client goals
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to clearly understand client goals and business objectives in order to contribute to search marketing plan creation
- Manage the execution and ongoing optimization of SEO and paid search marketing campaigns in order to meet ROI goals of assigned clients with minimal supervision
- Monitor campaign performance and create and present performance reports to assigned clients
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support Sr. team members in developing search marketing strategies
- Optimize ad copy and landing pages for search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Monitor assigned client budgets and accurately track pacing within guidelines and/or with guidance from others
- Act as a company resource for SEO and paid search marketing best practices under the direction of senior team members
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Provide support, as needed, on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organizing events, etc.
- 2+ years experience managing accounts in Google AdWords & Microsoft AdCenter
- 2+ years SEO and SEM experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- A close eye for details, with the ability to forecast and manage client spend and stay within approved client budget
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Intermediate or higher proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to work in the Reno headquarters office during core business hours, 8:30a-5:30p Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass a company background check
Desired Skills and Experience
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads certified
- Experience with CMS platform(s)
What’s In It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world
- Competitive total package: Paid medical and dental; 401(k) with a company match; flexible time off; other perks
- Working for an industry-leading agency: Noble is listed 5-years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen, leadership, and culture
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.