Interactive Creative Designer
Noble Studios’ interactive designers live and breathe digital, creating compelling experiences for many well-known, highly regarded brands. They have a habit of consistently creating visually gorgeous designs and intuitive user experiences. Our designers push our craft while continuously growing and facing down challenges.
Aside from producing visually stunning creative, they have a mastery of both UX and UI. They have an expert knowledge of best web practices, responsive designs and understand how modern web technologies power their interactive design concepts. Being a fast-paced agency, there’s never a boring day at Noble.
As Interactive Creative Designer, you’ll typically be assigned to a variety of projects ranging from creating custom websites and mobile apps, display ads and email campaigns to customizing WordPress sites. Juggling multiple projects and meeting multiple deadlines is second nature to you.
Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency and designers regularly work with copywriters, strategists, developers and the creative director to create forward thinking, pixel-perfect concepts for some of the nation’s top brands.
- Solid creative background. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in interaction design or related field. At least two years digital design experience, preferably in a digital agency or a digital in-house setting.
- Strong conceptual thinking. Beyond visual design, a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation. Ability to contribute ideas while brainstorming and executing compelling, intuitive user experiences.
- Front-end Development. Ability to code HTML, CSS and customize WordPress themes.
- Be a communicator. You should have a strong ability to convey ideas clearly and confidently and give presentations.
- Great attitude. We work hard and play hard. We have a great team culture and are a primadonna and ego-free zone.
- A digital portfolio is required to be considered for this position.
What’s In It For You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world;
- Competitive benefits package;
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from;
- Working for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.