Junior Performance Marketing Manager
Junior Performance Marketing Manager
(Emphasis in Conversion Rate Optimization and Digital Experimentation)
The Junior Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing performance marketing activities for Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Digital Experimentation under the direction of senior members of the team and/or in alignment with company methodologies. Additional activities may be required within the following services: Analytics, SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRM/Email.
A Junior Performance Marketing Manager will also contribute to the success of projects through execution of technical audits, competitor analysis, content assessments and other digital discovery. Junior Performance Marketing Managers work hands-on with other team members and assigned clients: investigating performance trends, developing client reporting and communication, and partnering with other internal team members to ensure the delivery of superior results for clients and their end users.
- Provide support to senior level team members utilizing functional experience in CRO/Digital Experimentation and a working knowledge of the following service lines: Analytics, SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRM/Email.
- Manage the execution of ongoing CRO and Digital Experimentation activities in order to meet ROI goals of assigned clients under the direction of senior members of the team
- Monitor program performance and create and present performance reports to assigned clients
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support Sr. team members in developing digital marketing strategies
- Update and manage CRO program backlogs, roadmaps, archives, and other strategic and administrative tools
- Assist and support senior team members build, QA and monitor digital experiments in various platforms
- Perform website performance audits, including but not limited to funnel analysis, heatmap, analysis, page audit, goal mapping, and user feedback/experience analysis
- Work with the development team and creative team to develop necessary code and creative assets to run experiments.
- Provide support, as needed, on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organizing events, etc.
Experience and Skills Required
- 1+ year(s) experience with Conversion Rate Optimization and Digital Experimentation
- 1+ year(s) experience working in primary platforms related Conversion Rate Optimization and Digital Experimentation (VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize, GTM, GA, Hot Jar, Crazy Egg or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- A close eye for details
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- (Full-time, exempt positions) Ability to work in the Reno, NV office during core business hours, 8:30a-5:30p Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass company background check
Experience and Skills Desired (but not required)
- 1+ year(s) experience in Analytics and 1 of the following Noble service lines: SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRM/Email
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely Certified
- Creative and digital design experience
- Experience with CMS platform(s)
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.