Lead Project Manager
Thank you for your interest in Noble Studios!
As always, we will do our best to review each resume with careful consideration and respond back in a timely manner. Please note that there will be a longer than normal response time as we navigate the current economic climate.
The Lead Project Manager supports and leads the Project Management department by developing and refining project management methodologies, facilitating the department’s adoption of those methodologies, and monitoring project team performance against the standards. They lead the hiring and onboarding process for new Project Managers. They provide mentorship, professional growth and develop camaraderie through team meetings, educational opportunities, and delivering performance reviews for team members. They will also perform employee disciplinary meetings and performance related issues as needed with the support of the Director of Project Management.
The Lead Project Manager will also manage their own complex multi-faceted projects with the highest quality standards of output and team coordination. Projects will be planned and delivered with the highest level of accuracy related to the timeline, budget, scope and customer satisfaction. They will oversee quality control and opportunities for cost savings from start to finish. They will do this by being a proactive forward-thinking problem solver who enjoys motivating a team to deliver great work.
- Works with Director of Project Management to refine processes and methodologies which support team effectiveness and the adoption of the adjustments with the rest of the PM team
- Hires and trains new hires on process and best practices around Standardized Operating Procedures and ensures that department team members continue to follow them
- Perform regular performance reviews with members of the Project Management Department, and support team member professional development growth plans
- Responsible for working with the Director of Project Management on the course correction of any project management department team members who are not meeting expectations for project delivery, not following directives and/or standard operating procedures
- Stay current on latest uses of project management, technology, design and development techniques in digital marketing, while encouraging the use of the best methods, when applicable, to benefit Noble Studios or Noble’s clients
- Review proposals and estimates for accuracy, completeness and track them during production. This is primarily for new work within the Lead Project Manager pod, and additional support may be needed by other members of the Project Management team
- Partner with the Client Success Manager to identify and define cross sell and up sell opportunities, and changes in scope
- Responsible for individual book of business for client satisfaction, scope and budget management, and timely delivery of quality work with delivery expectations in line with those set for the department
- Effectively communicates project expectations and milestones to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6-8 years of experience in Project Management within digital marketing
- Project Management Certification, PMP, SCRUM Master or otherwise preferred
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including content management systems, mobile, email and social media platforms
- Technically competent with various software programs, similar to Microsoft Office, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Salesforce, Jira, Workamajig, etc.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other team members
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new/emerging technologies
- Able to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and with confidence and clarity.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Client Relationship Management
- Willingness to travel on occasion to client meetings
What’s In It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world
- Competitive total package: Paid medical and dental; 401(k) with a company match; flexible time off; other perks
- Working for an industry-leading agency: Noble is listed 5-years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen, leadership and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.