Motion Graphics Designer & Video Editor
The Creative Motion Designer will be tasked with editing a wide range of videos and animations for a diverse and growing list of clients across Noble Studios’ key verticals including B2B, travel and tourism, and health and wellness. This person must also be an expert in graphic design and animation, including After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Reporting to the VP of Creative and Technology, the Creative Motion Designer is ready for hands-on work for a variety of video campaigns as well as one-off videos and takes the opportunity to push the envelope with every project. With a strong understanding of their clients’ audiences and project goals, our video editor/motion graphics designer edits videos that not only delight, but convert.
Core responsibilities in this role include supporting the pre- and post-production of all Noble Studios’ videos for clients and internal use, handling the storage and organization of all footage, projects files, etc., designing and animating graphics for videos, and working with the larger creative team to create engaging, performance-driven and award-worthy videos.
Our rallying cry is “Let’s Be Better Every Day,” so are you passionate about your craft? Do you constantly strive to evolve with ever-changing market needs and the industry landscape? We’re a fast-paced agency and you’ll find there’s never a dull day here at Noble.
- Reporting and working under the direction of the VP of Creative & Technology, the Creative Motion Designer conceptualizes and consistently produces high-quality, standout videos.
- Ready for hands-on work at every stage of the video project lifecycle, from accurate estimating, brainstorming compelling creative concepts, brand expression through video, and final export for a variety of platforms from social media, streaming services, TV and more.
- Work with the creative design team to create dynamic and original brand animations in 2D and 3D.
- Manage multiple tasks at the same time and support the greater team with motion graphics and video editing expertise.
- Work with Associate Creative Director, Content, to establish storyboards, shot lists, wardrobe and props.
- Work with the Associate Creative Director of Content, to source and select music for videos, source voice over talent, etc.
- Help the creative team translate rough ideas into real moving pictures/prototypes in an expedited manner.
- Consistently produce visually compelling video through Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere and After Effects. Expertise in 3D programs such as Cinema 4D are a plus.
- Manage the storage and backup of all video files, project files, graphics files, licenses, etc.
- Strong eye for quality with an emphasis on attention to detail.
Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency. Our Creative Motion Designer will regularly work and communicate with performance marketers, copywriters, digital marketers, developers, and the VP of Creative and Technology to create forward-thinking concepts for some of the nation’s top brands.
- Four-year degree in visual communication, video, film, graphic design or similar.
- Minimum 2+ years motion graphics and video editing experience at a digital agency, production house or similar setting.
- A robust online portfolio showcasing your video and design work.
- Strong storytelling skills and how to use motion graphics and video to drive engagement and conversions.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Sound design experience using Adobe Audition to clean up noise and ability to create sound effects
- 3D experience in After Effects
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work closely with project teams, creative copywriters and designers.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and work well against deadlines.
- Ability to occasionally shoot interviews, capture b-roll with working knowledge of professional video equipment
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.