The Noble Studios Office Assistant will first and foremost serve as a welcoming host, providing a pleasant and productive environment for clients, partners and team members. As a member of the Operations team, the Office Assistant will work with a number of internal and external stakeholders and customers and contribute to Noble Studios’ continued success by bringing organization, accuracy, and predictability to this role.
Includes, but not limited to:
- Running errands by personal car to keep the kitchen and office supplies stocked, pick up and deliver items for company events, etc.
- Being the “front desk” Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm to greet and welcome visitors and team members. Answer phones, route and escalate calls proficiently and pleasantly
- Using initiative and judgment while complying with all established company guidelines and policies
- Effectively interacting with Noble employees as well as clients and executives
- Maintaining and updating several monthly and weekly status reports in Excel for the Accounting/ Operations teams, with accuracy
- Maintaining cleanliness, safety and organization of break room and all meeting rooms on a daily basis including washing dishes, cleaning surfaces, organizing items neatly, etc.
- Being the ‘go-to” person for use of conference room technology and office equipment; troubleshooting on the spot and escalating for expert service/repair only where necessary but in a timely manner to ensure usability of all equipment.
- Coordinating office technology vendor services such as outside IT, phones, ergonomics, etc.
- Maintaining documentation for office procedures
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling all job candidate interviews to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Coordinate pre-hire set-up and new hire first day details to ensure all new hires have the equipment, information and workspace functionality
- Scheduling meetings as requested
- Maintaining general office files and ensure filing is completed in an ongoing and timely manner
- Replenishing office supplies on schedule and within budget
- Assist Accounting with importing and revising project pricing sheets into Replicon, closing completed projects in Replicon and timesheet review and approvals
- 15-20% of time spent performing work in support of billable projects such as content migration, data entry, proofreading, cross-departmental initiatives, company events, etc.
- Planning forward using Outlook and other methods to anticipate and respond to shifting priorities and needs to accomplish work within the budgeted time period (generally not more than 40 hours per week)
- Ability to drive on behalf of Noble Studios, which requires a personal vehicle in good operating condition, a valid Nevada Driver’s License with at least two years of driving experience and a clean driving record, current and clear Nevada vehicle registration, and auto insurance levels of a minimum of $100,000/$30,000 bodily injury coverage and $100,000 property damage coverage.
- Ability to pass a criminal, financial and DMV background check
- Ability to physically perform all job duties safely, including lifting up to 50lbs on occasion, and more regularly to carry and lift office and kitchen supplies up to 25lbs.
- At least 2 years relevant customer service experience
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment
- Successful experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent phone manner (personable, efficient, professional)
- Proven history of reliability, honesty and trustworthiness
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities and customers
- Detail-oriented and consistently accurate
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and maintains composure when under tight deadlines with competing priorities
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful: Able to balance cost and value, including time
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Desired Skills and Experience
- A strong grasp of technology: Know your way around a laptop, a tablet, a smartphone, a Wi-Fi network, a shared drive and similar current technical equipment
- Demonstrated, repeated success providing customer service in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Exposure to sales, customer service, or other customer-facing professional environments
- Experience with office inventory management
- Accounting or bookkeeping skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Events planning experience and/or project management
- Highly relevant education and career aspirations for work in business operations (office management, accounting, HR etc.)
What’s In It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world
- Competitive total package: Paid medical and dental; 401(k) with a company match; flexible time off; other perks
- Working for an industry-leading agency: Noble is listed 5-years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen, leadership and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.