Performance Marketing Coordinator
As Noble's Performance Marketing Coordinator, you will support the Performance Marketing team by documenting service methodologies and processes, assisting with facilitating vendor communication, supporting business development and thought leadership research and coordinating internal marketing projects. You will also provide general department support to assist the department in running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Support the Associate Director(s) and/or Director(s) of Performance Marketing
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with clients, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Perform research, create reports and prepare presentation materials as needed for business development and thought leadership efforts
- Update and maintain department and client performance KPI dashboard
- Coordinate department projects and following up with individual team members as need to ensure on-time delivery
- Coordinate the workflow of ongoing internal marketing projects, keeping the team dashboard and individual tasks up to date and following up with individual team members as need to ensure on-time delivery
- Work with internal marketing team to produce and maintain the social media content calendar and to engage as Noble Studios across social media platforms
- Keep abreast of and help coordinate any speaking engagements and travel by the Noble Studios team
- Assist with the writing of Noble blog posts, press releases and case studies
- Build and deploy marketing emails to clients and prospects
- Create performance reports and dashboards to illustrate the performance of marketing efforts
- Document department processes and methodologies and update as needed
- Support performance marketing managers in campaign setup, execution and reporting
- Coordinate travel for team members during conference attendance and speaking engagements
- Accurately collect and reconcile invoices for department and project team members and paid media clients
- Create and maintain daily client budget tracking reports and proactively communicate budget status updates to project team members and accounting
- Maintain the accuracy and completeness of company profile pages on partner websites
- Provide coordination and administrative support to the Performance Marketing team on other tasks, as needed
- Project manage department meetings by scheduling and providing Meeting Agendas and Minutes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Passion for digital marketing and producing high-quality work that exceeds expectations
- A close eye for details
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Competence with various software programs, particularly Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in the office (as COVID allows) during core business hours: 8:30a-5:30p Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass company background check
- Hands-on work and/or educational experience in digital marketing
- Experience with process documentation for services or product-based businesses
- Experience managing financials and/or budgets
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.