Performance Marketing Manager - Las Vegas, NV
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Noble Studios, you will be responsible for executing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns for assigned clients, integrating strategies, tools, and tactics from multiple service lines in alignment with company best practices and methodologies. Additionally, Performance Marketing Managers support senior-level team members to evaluate client goals and develop data-driven digital marketing strategies that drive results. A successful Performance Marketing Manager will execute complex multi-channel marketing strategies and prioritize activities based on the expected impact vs. effort while managing the quality of work produced by the team to ensure client satisfaction.
Working knowledge or practical experience of SEO and Paid Search marketing service lines is required, with a functional understanding of the other digital marketing service lines offered by Noble Studios, including; Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRO, Analytics, CRM/Email.
- Participate in developing strategic plans and managing digital marketing campaigns for assigned clients that drive measurable results utilizing a combination of SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRO, Analytics, CRM with senior leadership support
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to identify and understand client goals and business objectives to contribute to marketing plans which match those goals
- Work with Noble’s clients to create and implement work based on impact/effort, and supply actionable optimization guidance for Noble's clients
- Collaborate with the designated digital marketing team to monitor campaign performance for assigned clients, provide recommendations for enhancements
- Ensure that deliverables for assigned clients created by the digital marketing team are of high quality, impactful, and in line with Noble’s best practices and methodologies
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support Sr. team members in developing digital marketing strategies
- Provide support, as needed, on additional team initiatives, which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organizing events, etc.
Experience and Skills Required
- 3+ year(s) experience in 1 or more Noble service lines
- 2+ year(s) experience working in primary platforms related to Noble service lines
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- A close eye for details
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written, and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel
- (Full-time, exempt positions) Ability to work in the office during core business hours, 8:30a-5:30p Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass a company background check
- Experience and Skills Desired (but not required)
- Experience with CMS platforms like WordPress or Drupal
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing Ads certified
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.