Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
The Mid Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns for assigned clients, integrating strategies, tools, and tactics from multiple service lines in alignment with company best practices and methodologies. Mid Performance Marketing Managers will support senior level team members to evaluate client goals and develop data-driven digital marketing strategies that will drive results. A successful Mid Performance Marketing Manager will be able to execute complex multi-channel marketing strategies and prioritize activities based on the expected impact vs effort while managing the quality of work produced by the team to ensure client satisfaction.
Intermediate level knowledge, practical experience, and proven success in the SEO and Paid Search marketing service lines is required, with functional knowledge of the other digital marketing service lines offered. Service Lines include Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRO, Analytics, CRM/Email.
- Participate in developing strategic plans and managing digital marketing campaigns for assigned clients that drive measurable results utilizing a combination of SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRO, Analytics, CRM with senior leadership support
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to clearly identify and understand client goals and business objectives in order to contribute to marketing plan creation
- Collaborate with the designated digital marketing team to monitor campaign performance for assigned clients, provide recommendations for work prioritization based on impact/effort, and supply actionable optimization guidance
- For accounts with paid advertising budgets, manage defined budgets, monitoring spend, pace, and performance forecasting
- Ensure that deliverables for assigned clients created by the digital marketing team are of high quality, impactful and in-line with Noble’s best practices and methodologies
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support Sr. team members in developing digital marketing strategies
- Provide support, as needed, on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organizing events, etc.
Experience and Skills Required
- 3+ year(s) experience in 1 or more Noble service lines
- 2+ year(s) experience working in primary platforms related to Noble service lines
- Google Analytics, Google Ads and Bing Ads certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- A close eye for details, with the ability to forecast and manage client spend and stay within approved client budget
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel
- (Full-time, exempt positions) Ability to work in the office during core business hours, 8:30a-5:30p Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass company background check
Experience and Skills Desired (but not required)
- Experience with CMS platform(s)
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.