Project Management Coordinator
Noble Studios is looking for someone who is passionate about technology, digital marketing, and working with high performing teams to fill the role of Project Management Coordinator. The Project Management Coordinator will primarily assist with the coordination and execution of projects led by more experienced project managers as well as additional organizational needs such as staff planning and project performance reporting as directed by the Associate Director of Project Management.
The Project Management Coordinator will contribute to project team success by continually reviewing and monitoring team performance against the defined requirements, timeline, and budget expectations. They will also ensure our delivery meets Noble and Client quality expectations. They must have the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects, and clearly communicate with the internal and client teams.
The dynamic nature of our work, paired with unique client needs, creates an environment where there are new opportunities to learn. The Project Coordinator will embrace these opportunities and share their enthusiasm and newfound knowledge with their team and Noble Studios, contributing to a positive workplace environment.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and milestones to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion
- Assists in meeting client/company expectations for quality of product, timing, and overall scope management
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality projects by assisting with review and testing of deliverables
- Review and prioritize incoming client maintenance requests with the support of the pod project manager
- An eye for detail, support monitoring project profitability and staff utilization and provide regular reports and briefings to the customers, pod, and the Associate Director of Project Management
- Scheduling meetings and notetaking
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Project Management or a similar role where interacting and coordinating multiple people and tasks and problem solving plays an integral part
- Working knowledge of current digital marketing tactics including website development, search engine optimization, paid media, email marketing, and social media
- Competent with various software programs, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Competent with task management systems such as Jira, Workfront, or Workamajig
- Familiar with project scheduling techniques such as Gantt Charts
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and motivate team members how to do their best work
- Willingness to travel on occasion to client meetings
What’s In It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world
- Competitive total package: Paid medical and dental; 401(k) with a company match; flexible time off; other perks
- Working for an industry-leading agency: Noble is listed 5-years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen, leadership, and culture
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.