Web Analytics/CRO Specialist
Join our team of passionate marketers, analysts and strategists who blend the science of data analysis with the art of exceptional execution to create world-class work for our clients. We back up every idea with insightful data for solutions that make a measurable difference. Noble Studios has a culture of creative, data-informed excellence and we seek out team members who thrive in this type of environment.
Noble Studios’ Strategic Services team is looking for an analyst “ninja” to join our team in Reno, Nevada as an Analytics/CRO Specialist. You’ll identify, analyze and execute agile approaches to optimize digital marketing strategies for a broad spectrum of clients - ranging from regional businesses to global Fortune 100 companies. You’ll implement complex analytics configurations, define success metrics, administer A/B and multivariate tests, launch personalized web experiences, develop regular reports and enable impactful analysis that will power our ability to deliver best-in-class service.
The Strategic Services team is made up of passionate marketers, analysts and strategists who blend the science of data analysis with the art of exceptional execution to create world-class work for our clients. We back up every idea with insightful data for solutions that make a measurable difference. Noble Studios has a culture of creative, data-informed excellence and we seek out team members who feel alive and thrive in this type of environment.
The Analytics/CRO Specialist role exists to identify, analyze and execute agile approaches to optimize digital marketing strategies for a broad spectrum of clients - ranging from regional businesses to global Fortune 100 companies. In this role, you’ll implement complex analytics configurations, define success metrics, administer A/B and multivariate tests, launch personalized experiences, develop regular reports and enable impactful analysis that will power our ability to deliver best-in-class service.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Partner with digital marketing managers to develop the overall testing program goals and strategic approach for assigned clients.
- Own success of conversion rate optimization, A/B testing and, personalization programs by achieving or exceeding KPI targets and managing strategy development and execution for assigned clients
- Develop and manage client testing roadmaps to improve conversion rates and achieve user engagement goals
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify consumer needs and areas of opportunity in order to generate testing hypotheses and new versions of tests
- Drive individual tests from initial hypotheses through execution, translating results into actionable insights and recommendations
- Closely partner with marketing managers to establish success metrics, test effort and impact assessments, and measurement requirements for each client
- Document execution best practice methodologies and train cross functional team members on testing platform usage
- Consistently research new platforms and strategies being used in the marketplace to stay on the cutting edge of CRO
- Produce and present testing road-map and CRO performance reports to clients on a monthly basis during reporting calls
- Structure and manage custom Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations and account configurations based on the unique data needs and business requirements of clients
- Conduct website “deep dives” and on-demand analysis for clients, specifically centered around Google Analytics, Tag Manager and marketing campaign analysis
- Audit and/or troubleshoot existing implementations to ensure data quality
- Engage in research supporting ongoing agency efforts to define and implement industry-leading best practices in data collection, analysis and reporting
- Create and maintain marketing report templates; including client KPI performance dashboards and monthly reports
- Support the strategic services team in the research and planning of annual client KPI goals, based on historical performance, industry trends and business factors
- Develop ad hoc reports in support of internal projects, client work and business development efforts
Experience and Skills Desired (ideal, but not required)
- 3+ years successful experience in data-informed digital marketing, leveraging analytics
- 1+ year managing online campaigns and performing work closely related to web analysis
- Successful demonstration of the skills required to perform core duties listed above
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated passion for digital marketing and web analytics as evidenced by continuously increasing breadth and depth of knowledge, keeping up with news and trends, anticipation and fast adoption of new technologies and methods, etc.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge and experience in marketing, business administration, statistics or related field
- An eye for details with the ability to see how they fit into the overall picture
- High ethical standards; ability to take an unbiased and impartial view on data when conducting and presenting analysis
- Experience and demonstrated ability to present findings, insights and recommendations to others in a documented and compelling manner to inform decisions and facilitated alignment
- Ability to quickly learn and work effectively with any reporting and/or analytics software used by Noble’s clients.
- Flexibility and agility to adapt and pivot to changing and evolving business objectives
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and marketing research skills to help clients with marketing, customer engagement and customer acquisition opportunities
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication with the ability to adapt tone and voice to audience
Experience and Skills Desired (ideal, but not required):
- Optimizely platform certification and/or experience with Optimizely or similar platforms
- Successful experience in an agency environment
- Experience running A/B or multivariate tests using Optimizely or other testing tools
- Advanced Excel abilities including charts, macros, formulas, layouts, pivot tables, etc. and the ability to apply those skills to meaningful, customized reports.
Noble Studios embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. Job applicants at Noble Studios are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.