Are you ready to lead a team of visual thinkers, digital tinkerers, and website wizards?
Noble Studios is seeking a marketing-minded Associate Creative Director of Digital Web Design to lead our team of digital designers in Reno, Nevada.
As our Associate Creative Director of Digital Web Design, you’ll create large-scale marketing websites and push the envelope with every project. Core responsibilities are primarily information architecture (IA) and visual designs, along with mentoring and managing a small team of like-minded digital designers. You’ll leverage data and insights while collaborating with teams to create intuitive sitemaps, develop responsive wireframes, and build compelling web design systems. With a strong understanding of our clients’ audiences, you’ll design personalized experiences that not only delight, but convert, too. From travel and tourism, health and wellness and B2B, our creative team designs responsive sites for a variety of verticals, with industry-leading attention to best practices and ADA compliance.
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world (Adobe, FICO, Google) at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- Dream big while staying local. Nevada clients, especially those in the travel and tourism industry, get the same creative expertise and innovation (because we love our home turf).
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or from home, for the right candidates.
- Conceptualize and consistently create the esthetic/architecture for high-quality, standout websites within competitive timelines for our client roster.
- Be responsible for the Information Architecture and Visual Design phases of small + simple and large + complex websites.
- Leverage data and work closely with content and performance teams to produce intuitive sitemaps and wireframes with focus on the user journey and content.
- Consistently produce visually standout web design concepts using Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Create compelling digital design solutions, like landing pages, display ads, newsletters, and other related marketing collateral.
- Share your expert knowledge of web design best practices, design systems, accessibility standards, and responsive designs with your team of designers.
- An understanding of modern front-end web technologies and how they guide web design solutions.
- Preparedness for hands-on work at every stage of the website project lifecycle, from accurate estimating, qualitative research, assisting with strategic briefs, brainstorming concepts, sitemap creation, wireframes, and visual designs.
- Proven ability to craft the big picture, with an emphasis on the user journey and user experience across all relevant touchpoints.
- Strong eye for quality with attention to detail.
- An ability to create impactful presentation decks, confidently present findings, and work in a large group setting.
- Own multiple creative projects at any given time and help oversee the projects of your team.
- Ensures all deadlines and timelines are met.
- Work and communicate with copywriters, performance marketing, developers, and the Associate Creative Director/Digital Design to create forward-thinking concepts for top brands.
- A portfolio website that reflects the experience required of this position, showcasing innovative website design solutions with 8 to 10 case studies.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, interaction design, UX design, or related degree. (Equivalent experience as a creative designer at a leading digital agency will be considered.)
- Four or more years of web design experience at a leading digital agency, with a focus on user experience and visual design, creating standout website experiences.
- Successful experience leading and mentoring other designers to follow in your footsteps.
- Proven IA experience, including sitemaps, user journeys, and responsive wireframe prototypes.
- An expert understanding of designing for web and mobile best practices – usability, navigation, interaction design, user interface design, web technologies, and SEO best-practices as related to web components.
- Expert knowledge of Figma and Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge of creating interactive and animated web prototypes.
- Strong knowledge of working with WordPress including theme customization.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint or Google Slides with the ability to create compelling presentation content.
- Communicate ideas clearly and deliver effective presentations to both internal teams and clients, as this position requires regular speaking presentations both in-person and in conference calls.
- A positive attitude and a collaborative spirit. The Noble team works together regularly, has a strong team culture, and we live up to our name. We lead with good intent in everything we do, we’re humble, and we celebrate each other’s success. Big egos need not apply.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.