We're seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing Business Development team. A successful candidate should demonstrate passion about all things business development and be ready to bring that energy and discipline to our high-performance, collaborative team. Noble's Business Development Manager must also have a background in business development strategy and experience in building successful and repeatable processes that guide prospecting, proposals, and new business acquisition. This individual will be counted on to help Noble earn significant new revenue from net new clients annually.
As a strategic leader, our Business Development Manager must be self-driven and results-oriented while also possessing exceptional interpersonal skills to ultimately deliver the “Noble Client Experience”. A “hunter” mindset and skill set will be pivotal in designing the next generation of BD thought process innovations and methodologies. The Business Development Manager must be a team player who brings value in sharing their expertise and serving as a recognizable industry leader and resource for business growth and development. Supported by agency leaders, this role requires an individual that absolutely loves working with prospective clients, understanding their challenges, and finding ways to bring our agency’s expertise to bear on their behalf.
- Full funnel sales strategy, focusing on the entire customer experience process while also leading people and relationship-building processes among discipline leads, executive team and client account leaders
- Develop annual business development plans that support the agency’s revenue growth objectives
- Strategically map growth opportunities and proactively identify RFPs on the horizon that Noble would be qualified to pursue
- Operationalize value-based sales and BD best practices throughout the organization including outbound networking
- Formalize and manage the go/no-go decision process re: specific new business opportunities, and our processes for pursuing and winning those we select
- Structure the growth of the BD team to support business growth in our target geographies/verticals
- Collaborate with internal department and client teams to develop the best possible solutions to meet the needs of the leads; Partner with leadership and internal teams to identify new services to bring into Noble based on market demands
- Effectively and accurately manage and document the pipeline of potential leads, clients, and referrals
- Support new business development efforts along with teaching and training all Noble employees on BD mindset and generating new business and opportunities
- Manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously
- Organize our collective outbound client relationship building efforts at scale, including a national focus on building strategic partnerships and relationships and attending conferences and spaces that will deliver value to Noble’s overall BD efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field required
- Marketing certifications such as: Google Analytics, Certified Sales Professional, or Professional Certified Marketer preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in professional services setting
- Prior experience in a sales environment
- Prior agency experience preferred
- Advanced critical thinking skills and strong attention to detail along with a desire for team collaboration and open communication
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex or technical information to non-technical audiences
- Proven expertise in relationship-building, strategic planning, storytelling for pitches, client retention, and sales organization mindset
- Experience and proficiency with tools such as HubSpot and LinkedIn
- Learner’s mindset – passionate about business development trends
- Diligent, responsible, organized, and capable of managing multiple pursuits simultaneously
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or from home, for the right candidates.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.