The junior brand graphic designer at Noble Studios will be a key member of our award-winning Brand Experience team within our Creative Services department. As a junior graphic designer, you will support with asset production for creative campaigns, white paper and ebook designs, creative campaign brainstorming and designing visual identities. We believe in “Let’s be better every day” and we like to see that type of hunger in you too.
This role will work approximately 50% on Noble Studios’ own brand on our website, social media, and any other graphic needs for the agency. The other 50% of the time, you’ll support a wide range of client work across different industries, including Travel & Tourism, Health & Wellness and B2B.
As a member of Noble Studios, you’ll become part of a close-knit team of brand designers, content writers and brand strategists to find brilliant solutions to exciting strategic briefs. You’ll be at the heart of creative discussions and project meetings, helping push the work to be better while learning from your teammates.
As for design tools, you should be fluent using industry-standard tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, including Figma and Google Slides. Our design roles aim to bring out as many of your creative skills as possible. If you’ve got a passion that you think would add to our skills at Noble, we’d love to hear about it.
Noble Studios fosters a highly collaborative environment, and you will report directly to our Associate Creative Director, Brand Design. Noble Studios' US offices are located in Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada – both locations are currently hybrid work environments.
- Apply your design skills on a range of projects that extend beyond digital into branding, print, typography, etc.
- Demonstrate creative abilities, ranging from rough sketches to layouts, to polished final designs.
- Present your own work with confidence and clearly explain your rationale.
- Prepare presentations that showcase our work to its full potential.
- Always keen to provide art direction and mood references for pitches and projects.
- Work with colleagues on internal marketing, case studies and R&D projects.
- Understand project requirements and ideas.
- Produce logos, banner ads, social media graphics, email designs, and presentation decks.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm ideas and share thoughts.
- Use feedback from other teammates to improve.
- Handle production work like a boss. Crush ad resizes in your sleep, design ebooks with ease, slay carousel and social ads.
- Minimum 1 year of professional work experience—ideally in an agency or other marketing/creative environment.
- Share an exciting portfolio of design projects, displaying how your understanding and passion for design can translate into work for clients.
- Craft-focused with an eye for detail.
- Expert with Adobe Creative Cloud tools, including Figma.
- Comfortable with Google Workspace applications, specially Google Slides and Docs.
- It’s a plus if you have sound knowledge across all production and digital channels and formats, including logo design, creative campaign production, web build, mobile, social platforms, etc.
- Keen to collaborate as part of a team across disciplines—such as performance marketing, content writing and UX designers.
- Demonstrated history of working to deadlines and working with structured workflows.
- True communicator with passion to learn from others.
- Understand the importance of being able to have fun while working hard.
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world (Adobe, FICO, Google) at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- Dream big while staying local. Nevada clients, especially those in the travel and tourism industry, get the same creative expertise and innovation (because we love our home turf).
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two companywide paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, and travel brands like Travel Nevada, Visit Lake Tahoe, Visit San Luis Obispo, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.