Noble's Operations Traffic & Insights Coordinator takes an active, hands-on role in assisting the Operations Director to optimize employee productivity through capacity analysis and assignment reporting. This individual oversees the overall assignments and capacity of Noble’s production staff and assists in ensuring the organization meets capacity, production and utilization requirements and expectations for the year.
Our Operations Traffic & Insights Coordinator is a key source for ensuring our staff reports are always up-to-date and being reported on to all necessary staff within a cross-functional department organizational structure. They are a first point of contact for individuals and managers looking for assistance and information with regard to employee workload and capacity and project requirements for service line support.
You must be an organizational ambassador and have a fundamental understanding of where the organization is headed and how we want to get there. You will work closely with the Operations Director and department leads to ensure team member assignments and reports are on trajectory to hit organizational goals as well as keeping team members busy with assignments. This role reports directly to the Operations Director.
- Reports to the Operations Director on the productivity and capacity of the overall production team
- Manages workflows, assignments, and communications through a web-based production management software
- Coordinates employee assignments and tasks within the production management software as directed by department leads, project managers, and/or Operations Director
- Identifies opportunities for changes in employee allocation to tasks and assignments and communicates these opportunities with the Operations Director and Leads of associated Departments in order to support greater efficiencies or alignment with staff skill
- Ensures departments and teams are accountable for daily accuracy and keeping information up-to-date across all project management tools and organizational workflows
- Develops, creates, and analyzes data-driven reports utilizing production management software and will refine in Excel or Google Sheets as necessary
- Assists the Operations Director in documenting operational methodologies and standard operating procedures
- Works closely with the Operations Director and department staff to support change management initiatives when needed to benefit the organization’s growth and improvement
- Assists the Operations Director by gathering information for reviewing and ensuring employee utilization is meeting organization annual expectations
- Effectively and professionally interacts with all clients, employees, peers, and leadership within Noble
- Help promote company culture that encourages top performance, high morale and trust in leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration or similar field
- 2+ years related experience
- Proven ability to support and interact successfully with all levels of staff, including executives
- Demonstrated high attention to detail, organization and process
- Ability to analyze and ‘pivot’ data into visual reports
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated understanding for financial reporting and budgeting processes
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new capabilities and accept new challenges
- Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet search skills
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. Zoom, Slack, voice conference calls, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with leadership and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of others
- Experience working with a highly technical staff
- Experience in the digital agency (or similar) environment is highly preferred
- Previous technology industry or marketing experience a plus
- Experience with communications, PR and social media useful
- Exposure to systems such as CRM, task management, Workamajig, etc.
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or from home, for the right candidates.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.