Are you a forward-thinking problem-solver who enjoys motivating a team to deliver great work? If Project Management is your “thing”, Noble may be the place for you!!
Noble Studios consistently produces top-notch, measurable results that are crucial to our clients’ success. Project management is part of our formula. Noble's Project Management (PM) team are enthusiastic, detail-oriented professionals who excel both in client-facing situations and in working with internal teams to craft and deliver digital solutions.
As the primary day-to-day execution point of projects, our Project Managers are responsible for ensuring successful project outcomes by managing project requirements, budgets and timelines. The successful candidate for this Las Vegas based position will accomplish this by being an assertive, collaborative, forward-thinking problem solver who enjoys motivating a team to deliver great work and staying current on digital marketing trends.
Project Managers at Noble Studios oversee the progress of milestones across a wide array of digital marketing disciplines including: Strategic Planning, Information Architecture, Graphic Design, Website Development, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, and Marketing Campaigns. In short, you need fluency in a wide variety of functions which can influence established KPIs for each project.
What's in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world (Adobe, FICO, Google) at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- Dream big while staying local. Nevada clients, especially those in the travel and tourism industry, get the same creative expertise and innovation (because we love our home turf).
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two weeks off every year (one week in July, and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or work from home, for the right candidates.
- Support client teams to uncover business needs and objectives, influence appropriate strategies and identify products and services to increase positive impact/value for clients and their end users/customers
- Take multifaceted requirements and create well thought out plans and strategies for project teams and clients
- Document and prioritize team investments in client work and recommend appropriate changes to optimize team success and client impact
- Actively manage risk from project start to finish
- Engage with and motivate project teams comprised of marketers, creatives, and technical engineers
- Deliver and present clear and tactful reports and briefings to clients, account managers, project teams and leadership to ensure all parties are aware of status and our plan moving forward
- Meet project deadlines with appropriate quality assurance on all deliverables
- Monitor project budget performance and staff utilization regularly through the project lifecycle
- Lead and participate in team and client meetings
- Communicate and document to ensure stakeholders and team members are aware of agreements and deliverables
- Travel to occasional client meetings
- 3+ years of project management experience, ideally in a marketing agency setting
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiphase projects (waterfall and agile) with sometimes disparate teams and stakeholders
- Strong documentation skills for cross-reference throughout project lifecycle
- Comfortable leading and facilitating client and internal status meetings
- A working understanding of current Internet technologies and available marketing channels to drive traffic (aka, website, social, email, SEO, SEM, CRO, paid media, etc.)
- Competent with various software programs, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Docs/Drive
- Competent with task management systems such as Jira, Workfront, or Workamajig
- Familiar with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is a plus
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- A passion for staying current on latest uses of technology and design elements in mobile and web marketing platforms and tactics, creative techniques and development techniques while encouraging the use of the latest methods when applicable
- Skill with thinking on your feet related to project requirements, internal and external pressures
- Past success in eliciting cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other team members
- The ability to create definition where previously none existed
- A love for to seeking creative solutions to problems
- An understanding of PMI methodologies related to the project lifecycle
- Excellent time management skills
- That you are a self-starter who can work well with others with multiple priorities
If You're Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background/reference check.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.