A senior brand content writer at Noble Studios will be a key member of our award-winning Brand Experience team within our Creative Services department. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in an agency environment, developing brand lines, brand voice & tone guidelines, creative concepting, creative campaigns, headlines and copy, as well as conceptual video scripts.
The ideal senior brand content writer enjoys the diverse nature of working between vertical industries, ranging from Travel & Tourism, Health & Wellness and B2B. Our writers need to think conceptually and strategically beyond the written word, understanding how to differentiate a brand’s voice and tone from the competition and collaborate with creative designers and performance marketing experts to create campaigns that resonate and convert. They can’t be afraid to share bad ideas, and need to know how to explore and scale big-hairy-audacious ideas that will wow clients and their target audiences. They can take the essence of an idea and give it substance across various channels, including digital banners, social media ads, billboards, print, collateral, Google ads, landing pages, video scripts, various environmental activations and more.
Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency. This position reports directly to our Creative Director.
Noble Studios' US offices are located in Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada – both locations are currently hybrid work environments. And for the right candidate, we allow fully remote work within the U.S.
- Develop brand lines that embody an organization's brand platform and positioning strategy.
- Develop concepts and messaging for integrated digital marketing campaigns with an ability to deliver clever headlines and copy with an eye on strategy, client business problems and KPIs.
- Collaborate with creative designers and associate creative directors to pair copy with design in line with brand standards.
- Adapt campaigns across channels such as print, social media, websites, billboards, videos and more based on provided media plans.
- Take on the brand voice and tone of a variety of different clients—often dealing with multiple clients and deliverables in a single day.
- Lead content strategy, with support from the Creative Director, for a variety of clients in collaboration with performance marketing managers, client success managers and designers.
- Present creative campaign concepts, content strategy and other content writing deliverables to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Be a subject-matter expert on your assigned clients and their industries including but not limited to Travel & Tourism, Health & Wellness, Higher Education and B2B.
- Conduct thorough research to gather information about products, competitors, industry trends, and target audiences to inform your copywriting.
- Ready for hands-on work at every stage of a project lifecycle, from accurate estimating, qualitative research, conducting content audits, assisting with strategic briefs, brainstorming compelling creative concepts,, and producing content for a variety of media.
- Able to work independently and own projects from start to finish while ensuring that key collaborators and reviewers remain informed.
- Mentor interns and other writers, and edit their work regularly for grammar, brand voice and effectiveness based on our better practices.
- Be an advocate for and expert on Noble’s content services, workflows and how we can support clients.
- Support on the improvement and documentation of new processes that support more impactful and efficient content production.
- Have an organized and research-driven approach with the ability to interpret strategic briefs, success metrics and research to inform content and tone.
- Demonstrate a passion for innovation, always looking for ways to improve and what’s new in the world of creative and content.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience working in a leading digital agency or another highly-relevant marketing setting
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating your recent writing capabilities with 8-10 case studies or writing samples, reflecting the responsibilities of this position and the diversity of your skillset
- Strong understanding of content strategy and the role content plays in the sales funnel, and ability to develop content strategies across a variety of channels
- Strong ability to collaborate with designers and performance marketers to create deliverables that match client goals and initiatives
- Strong editing skills, preferably with AP style experience, and comfort editing the work of other writers
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to create impactful presentation decks, then confidently present findings and work in a large group setting is important
- Fluency with the English language
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- A Wild Bear attitude (aka a hunger to innovate and do best-in-industry, award-winning work)
- Super collaborative and humble person who thrives in a “Weeeee!” culture—because we’re better together
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world (Adobe, FICO, Google) at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- Dream big while staying local. Nevada clients, especially those in the travel and tourism industry, get the same creative expertise and innovation (because we love our home turf).
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two companywide paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or from home, for the right candidates.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.