Our Senior Creative Content Writer is a craftsperson for words, packaging ideas into powerful, targeted messages. Primarily a creative long-form and SEO content writer for our growing client roster, they enjoy the diverse nature of working between vertical industries, ranging from Travel & Tourism and Business to Business (B2B). This diversity requires efficient research, working confidently with AI tools like ChatGPT, Claude and BARD to generate initial drafts and the ability to create polished final content that is clear, persuasive and original, expressed in alignment with brand voice and tone and appealing to target audiences.
You may also spend time writing support copy for Noble Studios’ website, blog and sales collateral. Aside from writing great content, our copywriters have the ability to think conceptually beyond the written word. They can take the essence of an idea and give it substance across various channels, including web content, blog and news articles, banner ads, social and marketing collateral.
Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency producing integrated creative digital solutions to client needs. We believe in “Let’s Be Better Every Day,” and we want to see that drive in you too! This position reports directly to our Creative Director and requires working with strategists, designers, performance marketings and the brand team to deliver impactful messaging. Noble Studios' US offices are located in Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada – both locations are currently hybrid work environments.
- Create clear, concise content for customer-facing websites, sales collateral and other marketing materials
- Produce spectacular content writing across market verticals including but not limited to Travel & Tourism and B2B
- Work confidently with AI tools like Chat GPT, Claude and MidJourney to show off your creative chops, from initial ideas to polished final content
- Utilize WordPress and other Content Management Systems to implement content pages
- Understand project needs and concepts to better write and execute against
- Create content effectively and efficiently to align with client voice, strategy and brand guidelines
- Maintain a steady voice and tone that is platform perfect but has the brand’s DNA
- Handle production work like a boss – work independently and effectively manage multiple writing assignments while meeting deadlines
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and share perspectives, and use feedback from others to improve your skill
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years’ experience working in a leading digital agency or other highly relevant marketing setting
- Online portfolio demonstrating your recent writing capabilities with 8-10 writing samples, reflecting the long-form writing required in this position
- Expertise in long-form writing for Travel & Tourism or B2B vertical markets
- Experience working with a Brand Designer and Creative Director to produce campaign creative
- Knowledge and understanding of web principles such as SEO and Accessibility best practices
- Proficient with using generative AI tools like ChatGPT, Claude and MidJourney to accomplish specific tasks
- Proven attention to detail proven via experience writing in a variety of styles with immaculate spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- Organized and research-driven approach with the ability to interpret creative briefs, success metrics and research to inform content and tone
- Committed to meeting deadlines – experience working in a deadline-oriented workplace such as a newsroom, creative agency or similar is helpful
- Team player demonstrated by past success working with a team to contribute ideas early while being iterative and open to feedback is critical to a project’s success
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Understand the importance of having fun while working hard
- A desire to “Be Better Every Day” and naturally aligned with our core values of Being Noble, Making Meaningful Connections, Being Empowerful and Grabbing The Noble By the Horns
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative clients in the world (Travel Nevada, Visit Lake Tahoe, Yodlee and others) at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- Dream big while staying local. Nevada clients, especially those in the travel and tourism industry, get the same creative expertise and innovation (because we love our home turf).
- An exceptional benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: guest speakers and workshops, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two companywide paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another in December) when Noble closes its offices, plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
- You must be willing and able to be on-site in our Reno office at least twice annually.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Google, Disney, Travel Nevada, Tahiti Tourisme, Yosemite Mariposa County, Autodesk, Adobe, Genome Medical, Medcor and more. Noble has been honored to be recognized as one of Ad Age's “Best Places to Work 2024” and by Inc. as a “Best in Business – Advertising.” Noble Studios is an approved Google Partner and HubSpot Solutions Partner.