Are you looking for challenging and interesting work with real potential to truly grow professionally?
You might be “Noble”!
Noble Studios is a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency that has been repeatedly recognized for both our culture and our work in creative digital performance marketing. We are so committed to growing the skillset of our team that if you join us, you will be working with (and learning from) some of the smartest, most creative “mother funners” around. And you’ll get to work on some of the most innovative projects for the coolest client list!
Noble Studios' is headquartered in Reno, Nevada, with a satellite office in Las Vegas – and for the right candidates, we also have fully remote teammates. In addition, we offer uniquely generous benefits and time off packages.
We are seeking a Senior Web Developer who is excited to use your experience to drive everything from small tasks to large, high profile launches in an integrated team environment, working both independently and taking direction while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion to create high quality, world class web content for both desktop and mobile devices.
- At least five years directly developing modern web experiences for mid-to-large complex websites and web applications – salary and title commensurate with experience.
- Proven track record of transforming static concepts into compelling interactive responsive websites from the ground up, using clean and modular code that is usable and well documented.
- NOTE: A code-based and interactive portfolio is REQUIRED for consideration. Please provide your Github account and portfolio website link.
- EXPECTED SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- A driving desire to “be better every day” for yourself, your team and our clients.
- A close eye for detail, as well as the ability to stay organized and aware of team progress and reporting.
- Proficient business acumen adn creative problem solving, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- If selected, you must be able to:
- Pass Noble’s background/reference check.
- Provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- Work full-time primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
Want to know more? Here's the full job description…
Noble Studios is a creative digital performance marketing agency seeking a Senior Web Developer who is excited to participate in an integrated team environment where creativity and performance intersect. Our Technical Services team creates and maintains projects of all sizes. The impact of your work will be huge as we work with major brands and collaborate daily as a hybrid of both Marketing and Engineering to create compelling, efficient and accessible web experiences. You will work independently on many projects, but also take directions from team members across the organization.
You will use your experience to drive everything from small to large tasks and projects (e.g. high profile product launch, multi-page dynamic forms, high-impact multi-language marketing campaigns) while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for the creation of high quality, world-class web content for desktop and mobile devices. You will engineer client side components that will present information in new, innovative and creative ways. You will also integrate into various systems such as E-commerce, Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management Systems and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems. Your work will require a focus on compatibility, accessibility, performance and internationalization.
Your components should be modular, reusable and well documented to the benefit of the greater team. You will experiment with emerging technologies and discuss their merits with fellow team members.
- Report to and work under direction of the Associate Technical Directors as a supporting role in the Technical Services team morale, professional growth, and evolution
- Technical guide and consultant in cross functional departments on website development best practices
- Specialize/own at least one core expertise within the Technical Services department
- Own technical strategies, scoping, and primary hands-on development on complex projects
- Have a keen eye with strong attention to detail and understanding for design intent and champion strong UI and UX across all development deliverables
- Write modular, extensible, and performant modern code
- Facilitate code reviews, and project checkpoints to ensure Noble’s high-quality standards are being met
- Support in scoping projects and ensure team members are set up for success to keep hours within estimated time frame
- Support the Associate Technical Directors to evolve the department technological strategy
- Understand and follow WCAG accessibility guidelines, privacy laws, and modern SEO best practices
- Identify high risk technical areas for the Project Manager and Client Success Managers
- Manage priorities under high pressure situations
- Support on client presentations and business development efforts to validate strategic thinking, research and analysis
- At least five years experience developing modern web experiences for mid-large, complex websites and web applications
- Code-based and interactive portfolio is required for consideration. Please provide your Github account and portfolio website link
- Ability to transform a static concepts into compelling interactive responsive websites from the ground up, using clean and modular code
- Proficient communication skills and business acumen
- Ability to support in well-structured client-ready deliverables
- Ability to stay organized and stay aware of team progress and reporting
- Proficient experience with information and website architectures
- Strong experience with WordPress CMS, headless, and extending frameworks
- Ability to implement performance and accessibility standards as well as audit complex websites and web applications
- Ability to pass a company background check
- Ability to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S. on start date. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with all products and services Noble Studios offers
- Strong track record of success in website development
- Strong track record of success in scoping effort on technical tasks
- Experience with content management systems, e-commerce systems, enterprise resource planning systems and customer relationship management systems
- Experience with payment processing, encryption, API integrations and external services
- Experience with design patterns and software architecture patterns
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile project flow methodologies
Noble Studios holds the following concepts and qualities as invaluable to the team: intellectual curiosity, ability to be both strategic and tactical, a passion for solving problems, pride and ownership of your craft, flexibility and aptitude for change, strong analytical skills and innovative thinking, the ability to be objective and the ability to communicate and work well with others, accountability, product and project ownership, proactiveness.
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world.
- Smart, fun, innovative co-workers to learn from.
- Competitive benefits and time off packages.
- The chance to work for a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency: Noble is one of Inc. Magazine’s 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen and culture.