We are seeking a Senior Web Project Manager with extensive website development and digital marketing experience. The successful candidate will be excited to use their leadership, strategic thinking and critical problem solving skills to lead cross-functional teams of digital marketing experts to achieve our clients’ objectives. They will have fluency in a wide variety of functions, including Strategic Planning, Information Architecture, Creative Design, Technical Development, Copywriting, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Campaigns, Analytics and more.
They will fluently navigate ambiguity, proactively identify and manage project risks and deliverables, and build a cohesive team that delivers on time and on budget. They must also inspire and mentor more junior project managers.
- Working with clients and the internal team to uncover business needs and objectives, influencing appropriate strategies, and identifying products and services to increase positive impact and value for clients and their end users and customers
- Reviewing proposals and scopes of work for accuracy, completeness and clarity
- Developing effective project plans which allow for the proactive management of scope and deliverables to meet project and client objectives, on time and on budget
- Managing website development projects through the full project lifecycle including discovery, information architecture, design, content management, implementation, analytics, development
- Optimizing team activation to streamline delivery while balancing the need of organization and client objectives
- Clearly communicating with stakeholders and team members so they are aware of agreements, expectations and deliverables
- Strong documentation skills for cross-reference throughout project lifecycle
- Monitoring and sharing successes by providing compelling and timely reports and briefings to the internal Client Team and its stakeholders and customers (as appropriate for customer relationship) including but not limited to profitability, milestone completion, and effectiveness of time investments
- Managing delivery milestones with team members and clients, and ensuring milestones are met with quality
- Facilitating and/or monitoring progress of project brainstorming, creative concepting, architecting, strategy, development, quality assurance and deployment while aware of interdependencies and impact
- Facilitating client trainings with internal subject matter experts, to allow for independent website management post-launch
- With the Project Management team, contributing to excellence in methodology and thought leadership
- Supports training of newly hired Project Managers on our processes and Standardized Operating Procedures
- Provide leadership/mentorship to Project Managers
- 5+ years of combined experience in web development project management, managing project timelines and budgets, coordination of internal and external teams, and client relationship management. Agency experience a plus
- Experience with waterfall and agile project management methods
- Ability to expertly manage multiple multi-phase projects (especially websites) with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels
- Comfortable and proficient at leading and facilitating client-facing and internal team meetings to inform or get to solution
- Excel both in client-facing situations and in working with internal teams to plan, craft and deliver digital solutions and services
- A working understanding of current Internet technologies and available marketing channels to drive customer/user engagement (Website, Social, Email, SEO, SEM, Paid Media)
- High level of proficiency, speed and comfort with Microsoft and Google applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Slides and Sheets
- Intermediate or higher proficiency with project management tools such as Jira, Workamajig, or Asana
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is a plus
- Passion for facilitating teams to successful outcomes
- Commitment to keeping up with the latest uses of technology and design elements in mobile and web marketing platforms, creative techniques and development techniques while encouraging the use of the latest methods when applicable
- Ability to think on your feet related to project requirements, internal and external pressures
- Demonstrated success with eliciting cooperation and collaboration from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other team members
- Experience in establishing new (or refining existing) processes with the right balance of predictability and agility, and keeping them up to date in a fast-changing industry
- Ability to create definition and reach clarity where previously none existed
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or from the office as needed.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background, DMV and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
- You must be able to provide adequate vehicular insurance (100/300/100) to drive for client work and events.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.