Are you a digital marketing agency executive with powerful Performance Marketing experience?
Noble Studio’s new Vice President of Performance Marketing position will build, accelerate and scale our performance marketing services to achieve our financial goals and ensure service offerings are highly relevant and impactful for clients. As our VP of Performance Marketing, you will oversee the team responsible for planning, launching and managing performance marketing solutions for clients. These include owned and earned digital marketing services, paid digital marketing services, web analytics services, and CRO services. The successful candidate will have strong digital marketing expertise and leadership experience. You will set the tone and provide both strategic and operational leadership for the team.
In addition, you will work closely with other members of the management team from a variety of disciplines including strategic planning, creative services, technical services, project management, client success management, and operations to effectively integrate performance marketing services with other product and service offerings to ensure operational efficiency. And you will also be responsible for overseeing Noble Studios internal performance marketing initiatives, with the accountability of achieving agreed upon website performance and lead acquisition goals. Finally, you will serve as part of Noble’s senior leadership team and as a key contributor in business development and pitches, acting as a subject matter expert.
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- Dream big while staying local. Nevada clients, especially those in the travel and tourism industry, get the same creative expertise and innovation (because we love our home turf).
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO (this increases after two, five and ten years of employment) and 10 all paid company-observed holidays.
- We are headquartered in Reno, NV, with a new satellite office in Las Vegas, but we offer the ability to work remotely or from home, for the right candidates.
- A company culture that strives to be better every day by staying curious and driven to make meaningful connections.
- Define the vision for performance marketing services and translate that vision into a working product roadmap identifying services offered, how and when new services will be brought on, service pricing, supporting technology platforms and new service pilot opportunities.
- Create and document effective processes and methodologies for the consistent delivery of performance marketing services and continually monitor and improve upon them to deliver greater profitability to Noble Studios and value to clients.
- Oversee the selection and adoption of marketing technologies for use with clients and Noble Studios internal marketing initiatives.
- Ensure collaborative workflow and integration with client success management, strategic planning, project management, creative services, technical services, business development, and operations to optimize the delivery of performance marketing services.
- Identify new talent and manage pipeline of potential team members and service partners.
- Create annual goals and development plans for team members, as well as provide ongoing training and coaching to maximize team member contribution and satisfaction.
- Ensure the Performance Marketing team is deploying best-in-class strategy and execution of campaigns, continuously testing to improve ROI and achieving desired results.
- Oversee Noble Studios internal performance marketing services with the goal of generating high quality leads from digital channels.
- Develop annual digital marketing plan in partnership with CMO and executive team.
- Act as a strategic consultant and partner in the on-boarding and management of high profile accounts.
- Earn and maintain agency certifications with key technology platforms and services (e.g., Google, Facebook, Optimizely, BrightEdge, etc.).
- Review and approve annual and quarterly marketing plans for high profile clients.
- Assist in client renewal planning and identify opportunities for incremental sales.
- Serve as a key member of the pitch team by developing and presenting performance marketing solutions during pitches.
- Act as a subject matter expert on performance marketing services both internally and externally through the development of thought leadership assets, representing Noble Studios at speaking engagements, and the internal evangelism of services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in marketing, business administration, statistics or related field is preferred.
- At least 10 years of leadership experience in digital marketing.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of SEO, SEM, social media, display advertising, mobile marketing platforms, email marketing and conversion optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Proven track record of managing large teams with exceptional leadership, including the ability to create a supportive environment leading to professional growth for those you manage, mentor and inspire.
- Previous responsibility successfully managing budgets, performance and ROI for performance marketing channels including SEO, SEM, social media, display advertising, mobile marketing platforms, email marketing and conversion optimization.
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development and incremental opportunities with clients.
- Proven record of negotiating and managing marketing budgets including media, staffing, technology platforms, and service partners.
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams, external clients and business groups.
- Advanced user experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- A positive attitude and a collaborative spirit. The Noble team works together regularly, has a strong team culture, and we live up to our name. We lead with good intent in everything we do, we’re humble, and we celebrate each other’s success. Big egos need not apply!
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.