The Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer at Noble Studios is tasked with editing a wide range of videos and animations for a diverse and growing list of clients across Noble Studios’ key verticals including B2B, travel and tourism, and health and wellness. This position is part of the creative services team—balancing storytelling skills, creative thinking with production know-how for traditional and up-and-coming channels (like TikTok). This person needs to be part video editor, and part motion graphics editor, and we are open to someone with varying experiences and expertise.
Reporting to our Creative Director of Content, the Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer is ready for hands-on work for a variety of creative campaigns as well as one-off videos and takes the opportunity to push the envelope with every project. They are comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere and After Effects (or similar). With a strong understanding of their clients’ audiences and project goals, our Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer crafts videos that not only delight, but convert.
Core responsibilities in this role include supporting the pre- and post-production of all Noble Studios’ videos for clients and internal use, handling the storage and organization of all footage, projects files, etc, designing and animating graphics for videos, and working with the larger creative team to create engaging, performance-driven and award-worthy videos.
Our rallying cry is “Let’s Be Better Every Day,” so are you passionate about your craft? Do you constantly strive to evolve with ever-changing market needs and the industry landscape? We’re a fast-paced agency and you’ll find there’s never a dull day here at Noble.
- Reporting and working under the direction of our Creative Director of Content, the Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer conceptualizes and consistently produces high-quality, standout videos.
- Ready for hands-on work at every stage of the video project lifecycle, from accurate estimating, brainstorming compelling creative concepts, brand expression through video, and final export for a variety of platforms from social media, streaming services, TV and more.
- Work with the creative design team to create dynamic and original brand animations.
- Manage multiple tasks at the same time and support the greater team with motion graphics and video editing expertise.
- Work with Creative Director of Content to establish storyboards, shot lists, wardrobe and props.
- Work with the Creative Director of Content, to source and select music for videos, source and direct voice over talent, etc.
- Help the creative team translate rough ideas into real moving pictures/prototypes in an expedited manner.
- Consistently produce visually compelling video through Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere and After Effects. Expertise in 3D programs such as Cinema 4D are a plus.
- Manage the storage and backup of all video files, project files, graphics files, licenses, etc.
- Strong eye for quality with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency. Our Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer will regularly work and communicate with performance marketers, copywriters, digital marketers, developers, and the VP of Creative and Technology to create forward-thinking concepts for some of the nation’s top brands.
- Four-year degree in visual communication, video, film, graphic design or similar.
- Minimum 4+ years video editing and/or motion graphics experience at a digital agency, production house or similar setting.
- A robust online portfolio showcasing your video and design work.
- Strong storytelling skills and how to use motion graphics and video to drive engagement and conversions.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Sound design experience using Adobe Audition to clean up noise and ability to create sound effects
- Strong teamwork skills—the ability to work closely with project teams, creative copywriters and designers.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and works well against deadlines.
- Ability to occasionally shoot interviews, capture b-roll with working knowledge of professional video equipment
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world (Adobe, FICO, Google) at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- Dream big while staying local. Nevada clients, especially those in the travel and tourism industry, get the same creative expertise and innovation (because we love our home turf).
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or from home, for the right candidates.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.