Are you looking for challenging and interesting work with real potential to truly grow professionally?
You might be “Noble”!
Noble Studios is a creative digital performance marketing agency headquartered in Reno, Nevada, with a satellite office in Las Vegas – and we are seeking a Web Developer who is excited to participate in an integrated team environment where creativity and performance intersect.
Our Technical Services team creates and maintains projects of all sizes. The impact of your work will be huge as we work with major brands and collaborate daily as a hybrid of both Marketing and Engineering to create compelling, efficient and accessible web experiences. You will work collaboratively on many projects with direction from team members across the organization. You will use your experience to drive everything from small to large tasks and projects (e.g., high profile project launches, multi-page dynamic forms, high-impact multi-language marketing campaigns, etc.) while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion.
As a Noble Web Developer reporting to our Associate Technical Director, you will be responsible for the creation of high quality, world-class web content for desktop and mobile devices. You will engineer client side components that will present information in new, innovative and creative ways. You will also integrate into various systems such as E-commerce, Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management Systems and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems. Your work will require a focus on compatibility, accessibility, performance and internationalization. Your components should be modular, reusable and well documented to the benefit of the greater team. You will experiment with emerging technologies and discuss their merits with fellow team members.
- Support in technical strategies and hands-on development for complex projects
- Have a keen eye with strong attention to detail and understanding for design intent and champion strong UI and UX across all development deliverables
- Write modular, extensible, and performant modern code
- Understand and follow WCAG accessibility guidelines, privacy laws, and modern SEO best practices
- Identify high risk technical areas for the Project Manager and Client Success Managers
- Manage priorities under high pressure situations
- At least two years of professional web development experience for an array of websites and web applications
- Ability to transform a static concepts into compelling interactive responsive websites from the ground up, using clean and modular code
- Proficient communication skills and business acumen
- Ability to stay organized and stay aware of team progress and reporting
- Experience with information and website architectures
- Experience with PHP, React.JS, and Git
- Experience with WordPress CMS, headless, and extending frameworks
- Experience building for performance and accessibility standards
- A passion for solving problems with pride and ownership of your craft
- Ability to collaboratively work effectively with others
- Accountable and proactive with aptitude for change
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with the technology stack and services Noble Studios offers
- Strong portfolio of website development projects
- Code-based and interactive portfolio is preferred. Please provide your Github account and portfolio website link
- Success in scoping effort on technical tasks
- Experience with content management systems, e-commerce systems, enterprise resource planning systems and customer relationship management systems
- Experience with payment processing, encryption, API integrations and external services
- Experience with design patterns and software architecture patterns
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile project flow methodologies
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or from home, for the right candidates.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.