For Rick Saake, working in technology is similar to kayaking on a new river: things are always in flux and there’s zero chance of getting bored.
As the Director of Performance Marketing for Noble Studios’ Performance Marketing department, Rick provides leadership and expertise in identifying new digital strategies and areas of opportunities for clients. He works closely with Noble’s roster of clients and with Noble team members to clearly understand client goals and business objectives to formulate effective plans. He also will serve as a company resource for the ever-changing best practices of digital marketing.
Having worked with technology since the mid-‘90s, Rick has a particular interest in the impact technology has made on our lives. His philosophy is that working in the tech field requires constant growing, learning, applying, testing, and sharing.
Prior to Noble Studios, Rick served as the Internet Marketing Manager for the Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority and for VisitRenoTahoe.com. He also was the Digital Media Manager at the Reno Gazette-Journal and has owned his own small web design firm, Nternetbiz, since 1995.
He has earned numerous industry awards including several Web Marketing Association awards and multiple ADDYs.
A sixth-generation Nevadan, Rick enjoys spending time with his family, playing Old School video games as well as flying and building drones. He also enjoys foreign travel and gourmet foods.
- Google Google Ads Certified Professional
- Google Google Analytics Certification
- Google Google Tag Manager Certification
- Google Google My Business Certification
- BrightEdge BrightEdge Super User Certification
- Conductor Conductor Searchlight MVP Certification
- Bing Bing Ads Accredited Professional Certification
- Federal Aviation Administration Small UAS Certification
- Twitter Twitter Flight School Certification
- Facebook Certified Facebook Ads Manager