We Believe in You
And Thanks for Believing in Us!
This season is one for pause and reflection. And, as we stop to count our blessings, we want to sincerely thank you, our clients, partners and friends, for always believing in us. Thanks for trusting us with your most valuable assets with our team of Noblebots. We want you to know we believe in you, which is why we put so much energy behind bringing your brands and products to life across the digital spectrum every day.
Now, on to a quick look back at 2017!
What a year 2017 has been for Noble Studios. From our expansion into an overseas market to a fistful of awards to new Noblebots who are helping us break ground on new service lines, this has been one for the books.
Here’s a few of the things we were (and continue to be) grateful for in 2017:
- We kicked off the New Year by launching award-winning work for Truckee Meadows Water Authority. This was a fantastic opportunity to work with our northern Nevada neighbors to protect our region’s most valuable natural resource: water. With stunning video and imagery from Noble’s own Tim Miley and an all-hands-on-deck effort from our crew, this was our first major site launch of the year.
- In February, we launched a re-imagined and updated version of Andrew Weil’s site at DrWeil.com. Long a respected name in the medical community, Dr. Weil offers advice on holistic and natural alternatives to traditional medicine. With this new site, he’s able to reach an even broader audience.
- It’s Fargo, dontcha know? Anyone who has seen the classic ‘90s Coen Brothers flick of the same name knows how quirky and cool Fargo, North Dakota really is. We had the honor of redesigning their site in March, giving the Fargo team an up-to-date digital experience that lets their brand shine.
- This summer, we announced that Silver State Fair Housing Council (SSFHC) was our latest Noble Deeds recipient. Each year, we dedicate more than $100,000 in digital services to an area nonprofit. This year, we’re proud to have selected SSFHC for the important work they do in ensuring all Nevadans have access to fair housing opportunities. Look for the site to launch by end of year!
- Maybe our biggest story of the year was the news that Noble Studios had jumped the pond and expanded with a new office in the United Kingdom. Bristol, England is home to an eclectic bunch of artists, musicians and Londoners looking for a change of pace and we were thrilled to open Noble Studios UK there this year. Lots of exciting things to come from that one, so keep an eye on this space for more details in 2018.
- Another milestone: Noble made the 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies in America in August. This is an extra-special accomplishment, because it marks our fifth year in a row on the list. Making the list once or twice is an accomplishment in itself, but to make it five years in a row is extraordinary. It’s very cool to have earned Hall of Fame status with this prestigious organization.
- How do you like these apples? Noble CMO Michael Thomas had the honor of interviewing and hanging out with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in September along the beautiful shores of Lake Tahoe. Learn more about the event here.
- What’s better than launching a site? Launching a site for an entire nation. In late summer, Noble launched The Islands of Tahiti’s redesigned website, now with the ability to reach the entire globe with its message of peace, tranquility and mana, the powerful spirit that inhabits the islands. Even better, Jarrod and Andy got to visit Tahiti to launch the site in person and even got to serve as keynotes speakers at Tahiti’s annual stakeholder conference.
- They say there’s a first for everything, and this held true for our inaugural Noble Deeds Workshop at the Discovery Museum in October. An enthusiastic crowd on representatives from area nonprofits gathered to learn from Noblebots all about how to create, share and measure the results of their hard work with their target audiences. This nearly whole-day event was a blast and we can’t wait to do it again in 2018.
- We moved into pods! No, we’re not cocoon people, but we are discovering our inner social butterflies as we transition to small team-based structures that allow us to better focus on individual clients. The big move happened in October, with teams dedicating their attention and talents to specific service lines. We can’t wait to see what these teams come up with in 2018!
- We picked up some great new clients. Among them: The Hartford Financial Services Company, NPM, Carrier, CREDO Mobile, Adobe U.K., Mr. B and Friends, Conrex, Impact Menu Systems, O’Connor Construction Management, Skin Spirit and ITS Logistics. Welcome aboard, all!
- We welcomed quite a few new Noblebots, including Sara Miller, Renelle Pinero, Danni Winter, Erin Stiehler, Ryan McQueen and Scott Morrison.
- Around the office, we also updated our shuffleboard table, held a kickass summer BBQ, traveled to nearly every continent on the globe, listened to hundreds of thousands of collective hours of music on Spotify and drank five kegs of Reno’s finest local brews. Noblebots also attended lots of concerts. From the Eagles of Death Metal to Jimmy Eat World to Weezer to Dweezil Zappa to Herbie Hancock to Yes to the Killers, John Mellencamp, Rebelution, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Stevie Nicks and Michael Franti, we saw a lot of shows and have no plans of slowing down in 2018.
- Last, but certainly not least, we proudly announced the hiring of B.C. LeDoux in November. A familiar face in the marketing industry, B.C. joins Noble as Chief Creative Officer. He’ll spearhead our efforts to expand creative and brand service offerings in 2018, helping us to serve our awesome client roster in bigger, bolder ways than ever before.
Needless to say, 2017 was quite a ride. As the year comes to a close, we’re gearing up for Family Week (Dec. 25-29), when all Noblebots can focus on the most important thing in life: spending time with loved ones.
So, from our family to yours, here’s to a happy holidays and a great 2018.