Are you looking for challenging and interesting work with real potential to truly grow professionally?
You might be “Noble”!
Noble Studios is a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency that has been repeatedly recognized for both our culture and our work in the creative digital performance marketing space. We are so committed to growing the skillset of our team that if you join us, you will be working with (and learning from) some of the smartest, most creative “mother funners” around. And you’ll get to work on some of the most innovative projects for the coolest client list!
Noble Studios' is headquartered in Reno, Nevada, with a satellite office in Las Vegas – and for the right candidates, we also have fully remote teammates. In addition, we offer uniquely generous benefits and time off packages.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager (which we call our Client Success Manager) who is excited to use your collaborative and leadership skills to make meaningful connections with both our clients and our internal cross-functional teams of digital marketing experts. Taking the leadership role in ensuring every engagement results in success for the client and positive impacts for the team.
- At least 5 years experience in account management in the marketing/technology/web industry, including all aspects of process development and execution – salary and title commensurate with experience.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant area, or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Demonstrated track record of effective client relationship management or customer service with a history of building strong and lasting business relationships.
- Experience with budgets, managing P&Ls, supporting forecasting and pricing or similar activities in a business environment.
- A driving desire to “be better every day” for yourself, your team and our clients.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills to facilitate successful outcomes for both the team and clients.
- Solid ability to recommend solutions and make business cases for investment even with ambiguity in requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that inspire confidence both internally and with clients.
- Demonstrated success setting clear, concise and accurate expectations that ensure understanding and agreement
If selected, you must be able to:
- Pass Noble’s background/reference check.
- Provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- Work full-time primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
Want to know more? Here's the full job description…
A Client Success Manager at Noble leads a cross-functional team of talented individuals dedicated to positively impacting their clients’ businesses. Client Success Managers aren't just account managers — they are team leaders, advocates for the client as well as the company, and thought leaders in the industry. They make meaningful connections while working closely with the leadership team and having accountability for the effectiveness of their team’s engagements. CSMs facilitate the efforts and impact of their internal team, and ensure projects and services meet or exceed client expectations. In addition, they provide strategy and direction that creates conditions where people can do their best work through open problem-solving, empowerment and inspiration.
- Manage multiple clients to annual account plans, revenue growth opportunities and develop strategies to achieve targets
- Facilitate thoughtful and detailed scopes of work (informed by talented subject matter experts on our team) for current client projects and proposals that align to client goals
- Maintain client relationships and facilitate delivery of information, reports, recommendations and briefings to ensure clients are connected to their Noble team and results are being achieved
- Proactively identify opportunities to recommend solutions to existing clients so their businesses/organizations continue to thrive
- Define the KPIs and objectives for client projects and services
- Ensure clarity and alignment of the team with client goals so deliverables meet or exceed expectations
- Ensure accurate and timely scoping, estimation, scheduling, and coordination efforts for projects and service delivery
- Effectively communicate project expectations and milestones to team members and clients in a timely and clear fashion to enable them to do their best work
- Manage overall P&L for a client team to meet or exceed goals established by the executive team
- Manage client engagements (projects and ongoing services) effectively to ensure client satisfaction along with balanced ROI of efforts to impact
- Provide thought leadership on services, products, marketing best practices and client industry priorities. Leverage the Noble’s subject matter experts for the benefit of our clients
- 5+ years of experience in account management within the marketing/technology/web industry including all aspects of process development and execution
- Demonstrated success with client relationship management or customer service showing ability to build strong and lasting business relationships
- Financial acumen with budgets, P&Ls, forecasting, pricing or similar in a business environment
- Problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to facilitate outcomes
- Comfort and experience with recommending solutions and making a business case for investments even when there’s a level of ambiguity in the requirements
- Accurate verbal and written communication skills to inspire confidence
- Ability to set expectations, be clear and concise in communication and to ensure understanding and agreement
- Solid working knowledge of current digital technologies and ability to learn, understand, and know how and when to apply new/emerging technologies
- Ability to gain consensus and build enthusiasm for Noble’s / your ideas and solutions
- Ability to be an assertive, inspiring forward-thinking problem solver who enjoys motivating a team to deliver great work
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other team members and varying personalities
- Demonstrated ability to work in alignment with Noble’s company values and standards
- Knowledge and experience with the concepts behind our technology offerings, including website design and development and performance marketing
- A four-year college degree or equivalent education and experience in a related discipline
- Ability to provide own transportation, valid license, and adequate insurance (100/300/100) to drive for client work and events
- Ability to perform all duties physically in Noble's Reno office during core business hours
- Ability to travel as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven success on a team implementing digital marketing solutions in an agency or as a client
- Knowledge of selling methods that result in strong relationships and client business growth
- Digital Marketing agency experience and/or education
- Certifications in, or hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Optimizely, and BrightEdge
- Familiarity with Noble’s geographical markets and target verticals (hospitality and tourism, B2B, health and wellness, higher education, etc.)
What’s in It for You
- The opportunity to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 1000 clients in the world;
- Competitive total package: Paid medical and dental; 401(k) with a company match; flexible time off; other perks
- Working for an industry-leading agency: Noble is listed 5-years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with a room full of awards for our work, business acumen, leadership and culture.