Are you looking for challenging and interesting work with real potential to truly grow professionally?
You might be “Noble”!
Noble Studios is a purpose-driven, industry-leading agency that has been repeatedly recognized for both our culture and our work in the creative digital performance marketing space. We are so committed to growing the skill set of our team that if you join us, you will be working with (and learning from) some of the smartest, most creative “mother funners” around. And you’ll get to work on some of the most innovative projects for the coolest client list! Noble Studios is headquartered in Reno, Nevada, with an office in Las Vegas – we are a hybrid workplace and for the right candidates, we also have fully remote teammates. In addition, we offer uniquely generous benefits and time off packages.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager (which we call our Client Success Manager) who is excited to use their leadership, strategic thinking and critical problem solving skills to make meaningful connections with both our clients and our internal cross-functional teams of digital marketing experts, as well as drive outcomes and performance aligned with our clients’ objectives
Noble's Client Success Managers lead cross-functional teams of talented individuals dedicated to positively impacting their clients’ businesses. Client Success Managers aren't just account managers — they are team leaders, advocates for the client as well as the company, and thought leaders in the industry. They make meaningful connections while working closely with the leadership team and having accountability for the effectiveness of their team’s engagements. CSMs facilitate the efforts and impact of their internal team, and ensure projects and services meet or exceed client expectations. In addition, they provide strategy and direction that creates conditions where people can do their best work through open problem-solving, empowerment and inspiration.
- Manage multiple clients to annual account plans, revenue growth opportunities and develop strategies to achieve targets
- Facilitate thoughtful and detailed scopes of work (informed by talented subject matter experts on our team) for current client projects and proposals that align to client goals
- Maintain client relationships and facilitate delivery of information, reports, recommendations and briefings to ensure clients are connected to their Noble team and results are being achieved
- Proactively identify opportunities to recommend solutions to existing clients so their businesses/organizations continue to thrive
- Define the KPIs and objectives for client projects and services
- Ensure clarity and alignment of the team with client goals so deliverables meet or exceed expectations
- Ensure accurate and timely scoping, estimation, scheduling, and coordination efforts for projects and service delivery
- Effectively communicate project expectations and milestones to team members and clients in a timely and clear fashion to enable them to do their best work
- Manage client engagements (projects and ongoing services) effectively to ensure client satisfaction along with balanced ROI of efforts to impact
- Provide thought leadership on services, products, marketing best practices and client industry priorities. Leverage the Noble’s subject matter experts for the benefit of our clients
- A four-year college degree or equivalent education and experience in a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in account management within the marketing/technology/web industry including all aspects of process development and execution
- Demonstrated success with client relationship management or customer service showing ability to build strong and lasting business relationships
- Problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to facilitate outcomes
- Comfort and experience with recommending solutions and making a business case for investments even when there’s a level of ambiguity in the requirements
- Accurate verbal and written communication skills to inspire confidence
- Ability to set expectations, be clear and concise in communication and to ensure understanding and agreement
- Solid working knowledge of current digital technologies and ability to learn, understand, and know how and when to apply new/emerging technologies
- Ability to gain consensus and build enthusiasm for Noble’s / your ideas and solutions
- Ability to be an assertive, inspiring forward-thinking problem solver who enjoys motivating a team to deliver great work
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other team members and varying personalities
- Demonstrated ability to work in alignment with Noble’s company values and standards
- Knowledge and experience with the concepts behind our technology offerings, including website design and development and performance marketing
- Ability to provide one's own transportation for driving to work and events as needed and out of market travel as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven success on a team implementing digital marketing solutions in an agency or as a client.
- Knowledge of selling methods that result in strong relationships and client business growth.
- Digital Marketing agency experience and/or education.
- Familiarity with Noble’s geographical markets and target verticals (travel and tourism, B2B and ecommerce).
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or from home, for the right candidates.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background, DMV and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
- You must be able to provide adequate vehicular insurance (100/300/100) to drive for client work and events.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.