The State of Digital Marketing: A Panel Discussion
I’ve learned a lot in my 13 years running Noble Studios. One of the things I’ve learned is that truly innovative people always tend to gravitate toward similar ideas. But it doesn’t stop there. Not only do today’s great marketing minds tend to think alike, but we also love to share our knowledge and forward-thinking approaches with others.
That is why I’d love to invite you to join myself along with a panel of some of the industry’s leading experts on Nov. 3 for a discussion about the current state of digital marketing and where it’s headed in the future. Topics we’ll discuss include:
- The evolution of content
- Website personalization
- Integrated search strategy
- The future of agencies
- Investing in social media
- The future of search for business
- Identifying valuable marketing trends
This is a rare chance to see and hear the industry’s best share their insights, opinions and revelations about the future of marketing. This event will feature individuals you don’t usually get the chance to see speak in the Reno/Tahoe area, so don’t miss the chance to learn from them firsthand.
In addition to myself, the panel will feature digital marketing rock stars, such as:
- Abbi Whitaker, Co-Founder & President of The Abbi Agency
- Stacy Kendall, Director of Communications and New Media at Renown Health
- Erik Newton, Vice President of Marketing Demand Generation at BrightEdge
- Alice Heiman, Keynote Speaker & Sales Coach, who will be moderating the event
Join us Thursday, Nov. 3 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the Atlantis Casino Resort & Spa for what is sure to be a sold out, NCET-hosted event. Don’t wait, register today!