Noble Studios Honored As One of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work in 2024
We are thrilled to share that Noble Studios has been recognized as one of Ad Age’s “Best Places to Work for 2024!” This esteemed award is a testament to our people-first culture and commitment to empowering our team to “Be Better Every Day.”
“Receiving this honor from Ad Age is another huge milestone for us,” said Jarrod Lopiccolo, Noble Studios’ CEO and Co-Founder. “We believe in empowering our team members to ‘Be Better Every Day’ and this award reflects our dedication to nurturing a workspace where creativity, collaboration and personal growth are at the forefront.”
Earning a spot on this coveted list is no small feat, too. The Ad Age Best Places to Work award evaluates applicants on criteria including:
- Workplace policies and practices
- Employee surveys
Being named in this list is a significant achievement, reflecting the high standards and exceptional practices that contribute to a thriving workplace. The agency is only Nevada-based agency on the list. It also ranked 13th in the Under 200 Employees grouping, #2 among digital agencies and is #6 in the Western Region.
For us, this recognition reflects our core vision to be a workplace focused on constant growth, shared success and bettering ourselves every day.
What Makes Noble Studios an Ad Age “Best Place to Work”?
Maybe it was something in the Beer Thirties?
While we are proud of this achievement, Noble has long been known for its unique and engaging culture.
What makes Noble Studios such an exceptional place to work? Here are a few standout reasons:
- Hands-on learning environment: Our people have endless opportunities to take on real-world projects, expand their skills and advance their careers far faster than the typical agency pace. We accelerate professional growth.
- Work-life balance: Our flexible and hybrid work model gives team members more autonomy over when and where they work. We also offer generous PTO policies and two week-long company-wide closures to encourage greater work-life balance.
- Comprehensive benefits: From 100% company-paid healthcare premiums (for the entire family) to 401(k) matching, we invest in our team’s well-being at every stage—from new graduates to growing families.
- Culture of service: Through our Noble Deeds program completely run by team members, we’ve contributed more than $1.4 million in pro bono services to nonprofit community organizations since 2013.
- Commitment to diversity: We actively nurture an equitable and inclusive culture. For example, expanding DEI education by hosting influential guest speakers and adding Juneteenth as a mandatory office closure date.
These are just a few reasons why Noble Studios is a place where top talent thrive personally and professionally while doing work that makes a difference.
Culture as the Catalyst for Results
Winning a spot on the Ad Age “Best Places to Work” list is about more than just having a happy, productive and engaged team. This recognition also connects to how we serve our clients:
- A culture of innovation that fuels out-of-the-box creative strategies and modern solutions to reach today’s changing audiences.
- Becoming a magnet for top marketing talent across multiple disciplines—experts that brands rely on us to provide.
- Driving passion, care and urgency by supporting employees so they bring their best, most focused efforts to client assignments.
- An environment marked by leadership, methodical systems and collaborative teamwork yielding cohesive solutions.
- An award-winning track record that stretches years, giving clients confidence in our ability to craft creative solutions that resolve business problems with results validated by creative industry leaders, like Ad Age.
By being named an Ad Age “Best Places to Work,” we’re also nurturing the very things that allow our team to deliver on client expectations.
Noble’s workplace culture and client results are a closely linked, symbiotic relationship – when one thrives, so does the other.
The Road Ahead
Earning this Ad Age recognition is just the latest in an exciting series of milestones for Noble Studios, including our 20th anniversary, being named to Inc. Magazine’s Best in Business list, celebrating ten years of Noble Deeds, marking five years since invading Bristol, UK and more.
While accolades help validate we’re on the right track, our real focus is on continuing to raise the bar in being an agency where every team member feels genuinely inspired, supported and empowered to Be Better Every Day.
We could not feel more grateful to work with this talented team and cultivate a culture that sets our people up for success. The future here is brighter than ever and we are just getting started!
To learn more about openings at Noble Studios, visit our Careers page.