Our Performance Marketing team executes complex cross-channel digital marketing campaigns for Noble clients. We integrate strategies, tools, and tactics from multiple areas to achieve solid and measurable results. Performance Marketing evaluates client goals, develops data-informed digital marketing strategies that drive the right results, prioritizes actions based on expected impact versus effort, and effectively manages the quality of work to ensure we exceed client expectations. We also collaborate with our internal teammates to monitor campaign performance and recommend for enhancements.
Successful candidates bring strong technical knowledge, practical hands-on experience and proven success in SEO, Paid Search, CRO, Display, or Analytics, plus functional knowledge of CRM/Email and Social/Content marketing. You must have a proven track record of prioritizing activities based on expected impact vs effort and simultaneously ensure the quality of work produced by the team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in developing strategic plans and managing digital marketing campaigns that drive measurable results for clients utilizing a combination of SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRO, Analytics, CRM, etc.
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to clearly identify and understand client goals and business objectives to contribute to marketing plan creation.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to monitor campaign performances, provide recommendations for work prioritization based on impact/effort, and supply actionable optimization guidance.
- For accounts with paid advertising budgets, manage defined budgets and monitor spend, pace, and performance forecasting.
- Ensure client deliverables created by the digital marketing team are of high quality, impactful and in-line with Noble’s best practices and methodologies.
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support team members in developing digital marketing strategies.
- Provide support on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organizing events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or similarly related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- 3+ years' direct experience in performing SEO and/or SEM, preferably in an agency environment
- 2+ years' experience working in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and SEO Tools & Platforms such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, Conductor, etc.
- Certified in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Working knowledge of SEM, social media, display advertising, mobile marketing platforms, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization and well-versed in SEO and Analytics
- Working knowledge of the web development process and fundamentals of digital marketing and how to integrate SEO to support them
- Basic HTML and CSS competency, and the ability to specify technical changes to technical and creative development teams
- A close eye for details
- Ability to forecast and manage client spend and stay within approved client budget
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user experience with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to occasionally travel
- Ability to work during core business hours, 8:30a-5:30p Pacific Time, Monday through Friday
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
What’s in It for You
- The chance to work on some of the most innovative Fortune 500 clients in the world at an award-winning, industry-leading creative digital performance agency.
- A world-class benefits package, plus a workplace emphasis on ongoing learning and growth: regular guest speakers and seminars, in-depth roundtable discussions, and of course, the opportunity to learn from some of the smartest and coolest coworkers around.
- A see-it-to-believe-it time-off policy: two paid weeks off every year (one week in July and another near the winter holidays) plus 10 days of personal PTO and all paid company-observed holidays.
- The ability to work remotely or from home, for the right candidates.
If You’re Chosen
- You must pass Noble’s background and reference checks.
- You must provide documentation of your legal right to work in the U.S.
- You must be able to work full-time, primarily during Noble’s core business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
About Noble Studios
Noble Studios is a Nevada-grown creative digital performance marketing agency with offices in Reno, Las Vegas and Bristol, U.K., specializing in brand strategy, digital marketing strategies, web development, SEO, paid digital media, creative and content development and social media. Since 2003, the company has completed work for international brands such as Autodesk, Niantic Group, Google, Yosemite Mariposa County, Newport Beach & Co., Santa Monica Travel and Tourism, Tahiti Tourisme, and more. For five consecutive years, Inc. magazine recognized Noble Studios in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Noble Studios is an approved Google Marketing Platform Partner and Google Premier Partner.