We're always looking for like-minded people.
If any of these careers suit your talents, send us your resume.
At Noble, we live by the Golden Rule, "Treat others as you want to be treated." Full-time employees receive generous benefits and perks coupled with spectacular views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
We're currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
The Strategic Planning (“SP”) Division at Noble Studios sets the direction for clients’ leading edge digital programs. We represent the “Think” portion of Noble’s proven THINK MAKE MEASURE approach. We design, analyze and translate research, data and marketplace insights into actionable strategy for our creatives, developers and SEO/SEM experts. We do this in a way that thrills clients because we tie digital strategy back to clients’ goals. We create the road map that our creative and techie colleagues run with to make magic happen: digital solutions that are unique, creative and more importantly, measurable and effective. We get to respond to clients’ needs with the best practice recommendations as well as proactively serve up solutions not even on our clients’ radar. This takes brain power, a never-satisfied-yearning for information and a cunning ability to connect ideas to tangible value. This position reports to and works closely with the Strategic Planning Director.
Strategic planners are responsible for pulling together digital plans, discovery documents and market / industry insights. We are also responsible for translating discovery and research in to actionable tools like creative briefs, personae, IA, content and channel strategies. SP works closely with Noble account managers, clients and every division of the Noble team. It is our responsibility to set strategy and ensure that it’s not lost along the creative, development, and launch phases. We identify the metrics for success so clients and those who have to execute against a plan, discovery or creative brief understand the objectives of every project. To pull this off, it takes a balance of experience with primary research and resourceful secondary research skills as well as an ability to let objective data, not opinion, inform strategy. Another critical skill required in strategic planning is the ability to see the forest for the trees. This requires being objective and open to different ways of achieving goals. More importantly, not telling the team how to do it, but what needs to be done in a way that inspires great execution. For a truly nimble and effective SP, it is necessary to be able to deep dive into data and translate into high level concepts that can guide implementation.
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Research—secondary, primary, competitive, market analysis, qualitative, quantitative
- Identify and prioritize insights—from data and then translating to specific strategies for digital execution
- Gain and maintain understanding of clients’ businesses, marketing, categories, competitors
- Writing compelling, strategic, objective discoveries, recommendations and plans for clients and internal teams
- Keep up with technological trends to inform strategic and channel recommendations
- Support new business and thought leadership efforts with competitive, market and other appropriate strategic insights
- Inspire and be inspired by some of the best and brightest in the digital marketing space
- Ownership of projects without being left to figure everything out on your own
- Work with a variety of Fortune 1000 clients in a wide range of industries
- Be part of an Inc. 500 / 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company’s continued expansion and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- At least five years of relevant experience in branding, marketing, research or digital agency
- Ability to ask questions in different ways to get at the needed answers while maintaining respondent engagement
- Proven ability to interpret primary research (qualitative and quantitative); preferably, experience designing and implementing research
- Successful client relationships
- Examples of persuasive, objective business writing including points-of-view, recommendations or plans
- Ability to work within established, proven processes and best practices, but possess the ability to identify when to break form to deliver the optimal product within client’s budget
- Comfortable and proficient with various productivity software programs, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel), Jira, etc.
- Willing to travel on occasion to client meetings
Prefer Candidates Who:
- Are familiar with the concepts behind our technology offerings, including HTML, CSS, Databases, PHP, API, analytics, SEO / SEM
- Have a solid working knowledge of current digital technologies. Learn, understand, and know how and when to apply new/emerging technologies
- Have Google analytics experience or certification
Digital Media Specialist
Come join our team of ultra-talented and passionate marketers, analysts and strategists that blend the science of data analysis with the art of exceptional execution to create world-class work for our clients. We back up every idea with insightful data for solutions that make a measurable difference. Noble Studios has a culture of excellence and we seek out team members who feel alive and thrive in this type of environment.
The digital media specialist will join the strategic services team with the responsibility of planning and carrying out paid search engine marketing campaigns, search engine optimization (SEO), display, social media and content marketing initiatives with the goal of helping achieve and exceed client ROI expectations. This position will work hands on with clients: investigating performance trends, mastering the delivery of client reporting and communication, and partnering with other internal team members to ensure the delivery of superior results.
- Develop, implement and maintain digital media objectives, strategies, and tactics for clients
- Track and report on campaign results, perform data analysis, and participate in monthly campaign status calls
- Work both directly with clients as well as other Noble team members to clearly understand client goals and business objectives in order to formulate effective plans
- Continuously improve campaign performance through formal testing and analysis
- Act as a company resource for content marketing best practices
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, statistics or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- A close eye for details with the ability to see how they fit into the overall picture
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
Experience and Skills Desired (but not required):
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing concepts
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads certified
- Experience using Ad Serving technologies
- Experience creating and re-purposing content for a variety of digital channels
Noble Studios web developers are lucid programmers with a passion for problem solving. As an agency, every project can be expected to be different. This means being able to rapidly adapt to new situations and solve new problems.
Modern web applications often contain three or more tiers. Proficiency and practical knowledge of the following development tiers at Noble Studios are expected in order to be considered for this position:
- Front end Development
- Server Side Development
- Quality Assurance
Scope projects accurately and keep hours within estimated time.
Communicate regularly within project team members on project planning, status and momentum.
Meet deadlines and deliverables as scoped.
Keep up with the latest trends in the web development field.
Think creatively to solve unique problems on a project by project basis.
Working on external and internal projects.
Some client interaction is expected.
Manage and perform cross browser testing and cross platform testing.
Creating custom applications, leveraging existing platforms and integrating with third party platforms.
Noble Studios web developers are expected to stay up-to-date on current Web and mobile standards and practices, and have a working knowledge of the following:
- Markup Languages: HTML5, CSS
- Server Side Integration: PHP 5, MySQL
- Version Control: GIT
- Familiarity with: Linux, SSH
- Theme Development
- Plugin Development
- API Integration
- Application Development
- API Integration
- API Integration
- Application Development
- Maps API Integration
- Analytics API Integration
Noble Studios web developers hold the following concepts and qualities as invaluable to the team: intellectual curiosity, ability to be both strategic and tactical, a passion for solving complex problems, pride and ownership of your craft, strong analytical skills and innovative thinking, the ability to be objective and the ability to communicate and work well with others.
As an agency, it is expected as the market changes that all Noble Studios web developers will handle change, adapt and evolve as needed.
Senior Web Designer
Noble Studios’ senior designers live and breathe digital. They have a habit of consistently creating visually appealing designs and intuitive user experiences for even the most challenging projects.
Being a fast-paced agency, there’s never a boring day. Juggling projects and meeting multiple deadlines is second nature. Senior designers mentor junior creatives in mastering their craft.
Noble Studios is a highly collaborative agency and designers regularly work with copywriters, strategists, developers, and the creative director to create forward thinking, pixel-perfect concepts for some of the nation’s most well-known brands.
- Strong creative background. Four year degree in graphic design, user centered design or equivalent. At least four years of visual design experience, preferably in an agency setting, with a creative portfolio to prove it. Emphasis creating responsive designs, web apps, and social campaigns using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- UX and UI. Beyond visual design, demonstrated understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Conceptual thinking. Ability to brainstorm and execute compelling, interactive designs and experiences.
- Communicator. Ability to clearly convey ideas and confidently give presentations.
- Mentor. Oversee work of junior designers, mentoring and assisting in developing their creative abilities.
- Great attitude. We work hard and play hard. We have a great team culture and are a prima donna-free zone.