Applications Now Open for Noble Deeds 2024
We’re thrilled to announce the Noble Deeds 2024 initiative is accepting applications from February 1, 2024 through February 15, 2024!
This impactful philanthropic program provides select Nevada 501(c)(3) nonprofits with a suite of tailored creative digital performance marketing solutions to take their organizations to new heights.
Recipients will work one-on-one with Noble Studios’ top digital strategists on services like branding revamps, website upgrades, search engine optimizations, integrated campaign development, engaging video content and more.
“We believe in continuing to invest in our community the way we know best, through Creative Digital Performance Marketing,” said Season Lopiccolo, COO & CoFounder of Noble Studios. “We have a lot to be thankful for in our community and the investment is so impactful.”
Over the past 11 years, Noble Deeds has supported Nevada nonprofits like Family Respite Care of Nevada, Communities in Schools of Nevada, JOIN, Green Our Planet, SPCA of Northern Nevada and Crisis Support Services of Nevada.
Each year, Noble Deeds empowers Nevada nonprofits by helping amplify their mission and increase their reach. The recipient organization(s) will receive tailored services such as branding strategies, website development, SEO optimization, integrated marketing campaigns, video production and more.
The goal is to align Noble Studios’ expertise with the unique needs and objectives of the nonprofit(s)—and no two Deeds projects are the same. A needs assessment is a necessity before getting to work. For example, a creative web design isn’t always the answer to an organization’s challenges.
In the past, our team’s services have helped Deeds recipients achieve a number of benefits:
- Brand Recognition Boost: Tailored branding strategies, sleek website design, and compelling marketing campaigns help nonprofits stand out, share their mission, and connect with supporters.
- Expanded Audience Reach: Data-driven paid media marketing strategies to reach new demographics, gain qualified leads and drive traffic to high-priority pages.
- Fundraising & Development Lift: Optimized donation pages, email campaigns and search engine optimization increase conversions and harness digital tools.
- Storytelling Through Video: Custom video production highlights issues, client stories, and needs to attract more volunteers, donors and advocates through creative services.
- Mission Advancement: Recipients gain expanded reach, heightened credibility and growth investments to advance their community mission for years to come.
“We are here to uplift every Nevada nonprofit, from the heart of our rural communities to the vibrant Las Vegas Strip,” said Kelsey Audas, the 2023 Noble Deeds Chair. “We understand the challenges nonprofits face in raising awareness, funds and connecting with their audience. Noble Deeds is our way of contributing to these vital efforts.”
If your nonprofit is ready to elevate its digital marketing game, apply for Noble Deeds 2024 between February 1st and 15th here.
Don’t let this $200,000 opportunity pass you by!