Noble Studios Celebrates Big Wins at the 2020 ADDYs
Our creative digital performance process remains the same: think, make, market, measure, and occasionally, get recognized for that work. Now we don’t make digital solutions for the applause. We have always done the work for our clients, but it is pretty nice when we get a trophy or two. And, the occasional applause is especially nice during difficult times because it means we’ve done right by our clients in a moment of time that’s really challenging for most industries.
The ADDY Awards
Each year the American Advertising Awards or the ADDYs attract over 50,000 entries nationally to recognize creative excellence in advertising at the local, district and national level. The Reno ADDYs continues to be the largest fundraiser for the AAF Reno Foundation, successfully funding $300,000 in scholarships for northern Nevada students.
We are humbled and honored to be recognized for creative excellence among other top-notch agencies and companies. Noble’s recognition is particularly meaningful because the ADDYs continue to be the advertising industry’s greatest and most representative competition each year.
Silver District ADDY Wins
Brand Book Design
…But that’s not all.
Northern Nevada ADDY Wins
We took home some golds, silvers and bronzes from the 2020 local ADDYs in the following categories:
Silver Award for Zovio Website
- Silver Award for the “Do You RNO?” Campaign for the Reno Tahoe International Airport
- Bronze Award for Substance Abuse Campaign for the Crisis Support Services of Nevada
- Gold Award for the AdventureSmith Website
- Gold Award for Travel Nevada Road Trips
- Silver Award for Visit Reno Tahoe’s Brewery Map
- Bronze Award for Visit Reno Tahoe’s Insider Guide
- Bronze Award for Tahiti Pick Your Paradise
- Bronze Award for the Central Coast of California Tourism Council “It’s about time” Campaign
- Gold Award for SPCA of Northern Nevada Logo
99A – Pro Bono Online/Interactive
- Gold award for SPCA of Northern Nevada Website
99B – Corporate Social Responsibility Online/Interactive Campaign
- Silver Award for An Un-Fir-Gettable Holiday Campaign
This year’s ADDYs awards will contribute to Noble Studio’s extensive awards list including recognition from the Hermes Creative Award and internationally recognized, Communicator Awards.
We’re incredibly honored to be recognized for so many projects this year. We couldn’t have done it without the support of our clients, who are equally as passionate about driving results, tackling challenges and being better every day as we are.